Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Do you like the new Telvanni Costume?

Gothren
Gothren
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Gothren on June 11, 2017 10:10PM

Do you like the new Telvanni Costume? 120 votes

Yes it looks awesome
25%
DarkWombatbriank741Valen_Bytestarwarsman117erebozZimnelillusionarythadeHetairaJesterHshadow071179MaddPoweredHEXENWOLFStewart1874CloudlessDestyranMasturCheefmrs_gibbsMarkusLibertyTenzinmethod__01 30 votes
Yes it looks decent
34%
Ehrlichcoleb14_ESOSigtricHanokihsSvenjagresiacCaradawcAlienSlofeklhaftb16_ESOAnath_QSheezabeastIdinuseElsonsoj3crowRajajshkaimpgirlAdernathCaffeinatedMayhemStovahkiinNeirymnesp1992 41 votes
No it doesn't look that good
30%
Sakirialsonotan0rcDanikatixieGothrenkhele23eb17_ESOadriant1978LivvyDenniMyuuAjaxandrielDedricusmalchiorTommy83PalindiilAhzekMrCray78MetamonADarklorecode65536Akrasjel 37 votes
No it looks awful
10%
Iruil_ESOLauranaesubtlezeroub17_ESOoddaviMelioraTheValar85Bobby_V_RockitandreasranasenMorgul667AztriasCuhdalieDeighle 12 votes
  • Eocosa
    Eocosa
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    Truth be told I'm kind of indifferent towards it.

I want to like it, and maybe I'll get it sometime w some extra crowns and find a coloration I like. However, as of now I'm a tad underwhelmed.
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I love it. My Clockwork scholar has never had any good wizard gear other then the mage guild robes.

Now he has a costume, pet, mount, and personality!!!
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    Honestly I love it. My Clockwork scholar has never had any good wizard gear other then the mage guild robes.

Now he has a costume, pet, mount, and personality!!!

Just like a real boy!

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The colors are a bit weird for me when i try to dye them. Also I don't like how you cannot color the lines on the costume. Overall not a fan of this one. Im hoping they create differrent telvanni costumes in the future.Right now Im using the battlemage costume as I find it looks better in my opinion for my mage character.
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks okay on the preview, but even though my crowns are piling up since I have nothing to spend them on I would like to see how it dyes before I buy it. Can someone post some pics?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    It is a very well made costume I think. Not entirely the style I would usually want, though.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't dislike it exactly. But I previewed it on my dunmer sorcerer and decided it looked a bit dull and I could put together something more suitable for the character with light armour. That killed any interest I had in buying it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh.
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I liked the style and the embroidery - not the colors but I thought: it doesn't matter, I can dye the costume...

When I tried to dye it, I had a big laugh: you cannot dye the silver embroidery and those are a major part of the costume. So when I dyed the costume in the colors of my main Bosmer (dark brown, black and dark green), the result was just awful. :#

So I decided to dye it in a white color - but the result isn't that satisfying, as there seem to be several dirt stains on the robe, mainly on the back. Apparently it's not the color itself, as I tried several shades of white. So following my Argonian wearing this white robe in 3rd person always makes me look at his dirty back....

Needless to say: no way to get a refund - bought is bought.

Well, another lesson learned... :)

Edited by Myrnhiel on June 12, 2017 9:50PM
    Options
  • HugsAlotOfBosmer
    Yes it looks decent
    looks pretty great, only reason why I didn't vote awesome is because it should be a long robe. Instead of a shorter robe, would look a million times better
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    Here's one pic of it dyed purple
    35039114912_76f76e25c0_c.jpg
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    Shown on male and female figures.
    34455007814_bc011452c8_c.jpg

35298683345_810da9b271_c.jpg
    Edited by SydneyGrey on June 14, 2017 6:47AM
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the holiday one. Looks trendier
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it looks decent
    I like it and it dyes up rather well. Extra ++++ for the unisex design, as I have male and female mages. :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    i like it,im now testing some dyes atm, im using a mix of julianos white combine with atmoran bronze
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another costume where the female characters have very undefined body shape.
    Don't like that low-waist-belt ("sack" effect on waist) and the breast looks diminished on my curvy characters.

Stop making unisex, I want my females in actually female costumes (not what my grandma would wear!)

It could be better on my slim Elf but it's not her style, much better the long roman-style dresses, at least the body shape is preserved (on both curvy and slim characters).
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
    Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    telvanni mage robe should be more mage like. ditch the belt and make the robes less restrictive.

FWMNsZW.jpg
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    Gothren wrote: »
    telvanni mage robe should be more mage like. ditch the belt and make the robes less restrictive.
    (Edited out large picture)
    The Sixth House robe that comes with Morrowind looks a bit like that. That's the costume that you get after you collect the seven pieces for it. :)

Options
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    The Sixth House robe that comes with Morrowind looks a bit like that. That's the costume that you get after you collect the seven pieces for it. :)

Ill check it out. what questline is it?
    Options
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe i'll consider buying this and recolor for my Altmer ... It doesn't fit well with "telvanni strangeness" imo
    I'd rather see eccentric organic moth & tendrils stuff instead, but well...
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    Gothren wrote: »
    I'll check it out. what questline is it?
    You get it by killing Sixth House cultists in the Forgotten Wastes public dungeon, in the north part of Vvardenfell. The pieces are rare drops, though, so expect quite a bit of farming. Alternately, you can buy the pieces from other players from guild traders. (I think they're listed under "trophies" but I'm not sure.)
    I spent hours farming four pieces, then bought the rest after tendonitis set in from killing a few hundred cultists over the course of four days.

Edited by SydneyGrey on June 16, 2017 4:38PM
    Options
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    I love the details on the costume. I do wish there was a little more variety/more options tho. Also, the hood isn't my favorite style in terms of fit.
    Options
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it looks awesome
    I really like it, initially i regretted the purchase but once its in Arcane blue and purple (can't remember what one) it looks amazing.

That concept art posted earlier should be added though, looks amazing!
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options