The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

lol when you go for emperor then realise you are in your guest campaign :P

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
hahahaha happened to me last night, took like 1 hour before i realised i was in almalexia not kyne.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Legend
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Heh another scrub trying to get emp on the noob campaign
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Emperor still emperor. Do it for the costume ;)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done. :sweat_smile:
    Scrub-a-dub-dub more Emps in the club!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The noob campaign is more competitive still than some vet campaigns. Looking at you Almalexia lol
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emporership is pointless to try and get. The only ones who get it are those who play the game 8 - 14 hours a day. Then once someone gets it, it's almost impossible to pass them becuase their character is so much stronger they are getting more kills and AP at a much faster rate. Not only that but usually those in the top 5 - top 10 on the leader board are usually tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands ahead of those out of the topp 5 - top 10.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    hehe i just level my chars in kyne (grinding mobs is boring), had 3 emps from lead pugs and made DC strong back when CP was involved in blackwater, now there is too much competition and i got a rep that prevents my emp runs anyway, but if you are lv32 future PVE tank then why not try a cheeky emp run just so that PVE scrubs trust you a bit more coz you got a cool title.
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Changed from the Tennents Super campaign to the Carlsberg Special Brew campaign without noticing.. wonder why...
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leonardo-dicaprio-champagne-toast-great-gatsby-well-done-sir.jpg
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    hehe i just level my chars in kyne (grinding mobs is boring), had 3 emps from lead pugs and made DC strong back when CP was involved in blackwater, now there is too much competition and i got a rep that prevents my emp runs anyway, but if you are lv32 future PVE tank then why not try a cheeky emp run just so that PVE scrubs trust you a bit more coz you got a cool title.

C'mon Ravi, you're PVE tanking skills are horrible you can't deny it.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @magic i taunt, block, drink, smoke, flirt. what more should a tank be doing ?......
    .....its a good rotation imo

@gabriebe lol your char names crack me up, 'janet from finance' former emp, hehehehe, i tried NA emp run last night for lols but my taunt, block, drink, smoke, flirt rotation failed me.
    Edited by raviour on June 20, 2017 10:20AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    if 2 people have the exact same amount of points from play in sync with each other and they are joint 1st on leaderboard would both get emp?