Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for regular Vet CoS and RoM group. Xbox One EU

PokeMaule
PokeMaule
✭✭
Hi all,
I have completed every 4 man dungeon on both normal and Vet both as Tank and DPS and do regular runs of normal trials and also the craglorn ones on Vet. What I cannot for the life of me get is a regular group to run these two dungeons on Vet with for the achievements and skins. My guilds are either 12 man content or refuse to put the work in for these 2. I am 600 cp and see myself as a good tank and good DPS but need some like minded players who are willing to group up a few times a week to run these dungeons. Either needing the skins etc themselves or have them and are willing to give advice to the group I by no means need or want to be carried but advice is always welcome. If interested please get in touch I am on almost every day and we can get a few vet runs done to see how we get along and then tackle the big boys.
Thanks in advance - Xbox GT PokeMaule
Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Hi Im very much wanting to do the same. Those skins are one of the things I want the most. 560 magblade & Stam Sorc.
    Gamertag:k1iizone
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @GHOST 007 Hi Ghost I replied to your message on another thread also drop me an xbox invite and we can start to arrange times and days to get some runs for the achievements and skins.I have a guy in my guild who wants to heal it so it looks like we may have the 4 we need.
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    Ok will do :)
  • paulst1ck
    paulst1ck
    Hi PokeMaule. I thought we are onto this type of group in my thread on same subject. Not sure why you decided to open this one but I am down for it.
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @paulst1ck yeah I opened this thread then spotted yours lol. Have sent @GHOST 007 an add too and I think I have a healer who is up for trying to get the skins so looks like we will have the 4 we need.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• paulst1ck
    paulst1ck
    Sounds good to me. I will add you on Xbox today, let's discuss it and perhaps we can start over the weekend?