The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Active Trials Guild - Recently Retired Hardcore Raider for WoW

Its_Nihil
Its_Nihil
Soul Shriven
Hey im Nihil, a new player to ESO but a retired Hardcore raider from World of Warcraft. I just quit raiding in wow and the game all together so i only have 7 days played but im CP 180 and while im not very well geared but i do believe i can bring a lot in terms of skill and knowledge. I played WoW for 850+ days and raided with the top 50 US and 100 World guild at the highest level of difficulty. I play a Stamina Nightblade and use a build from Gilliamtherogue/Alcast, just depends on the situation like aoe or ST. Looking for somewhere to start over again and find an active guild to socialize with.