The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing storage is not on "Zos radar" right now? does this mean slots increase not worked on?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I found a article on eso's reddit link is

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6i8svh/interview_with_matt_firor_e3_2017/
And
http://wccftech.com/matt-firor-e3-2017-elder-scrolls-online/
"What about a storage for housing items?"

"That is not on our radar right now, because Elder Scrolls Online is a very large online game and those kinds of things go to the IT part of the game. We can’t just increase storage because Elder Scrolls Online is just not setup for that. We would love to, but we don’t have plans for it right now."

It's saddening because housing was a part of its own huge patch, zos is happy to take 80 plus dollars for virtual exclusive housing and they say this? And what pisses me off most is that they didn't enter into any of our recent increase housing slots threads to simply tell us it's not happening soon yet zos still released more crown exclusive housing and adds more furniture to put into our house... atleast transmog was confirmed though

Correction: author asks of housing storage will be added, not housing slots increased.
Edited by Aliyavana on June 19, 2017 9:36PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok nevermind the thread, the author asks if housing storage will be added, not if housing slots will be increased. Though I'd like a zos person to come and give us status on housing slots increase
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just save up and buy a bigger house with more slots ?
    Or buy some additional smaller homes to furnish ?
    Or, if you play free, enroll in ESO+ which increases the housing slots per home ?
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juju_beans wrote: »
    Why not just save up and buy a bigger house with more slots ?
    Or buy some additional smaller homes to furnish ?
    Or, if you play free, enroll in ESO+ which increases the housing slots per home ?

It's been forum consensus for a while now that, even with ESO+, the houses don't have enough item slots to make them look filled up and lived in before you hit the cap. It's actually worse in the larger houses, since the item cap doesn't increase proportionately with how much more space there is to fill.

I'm also hoping he was just talking about separate furnishing storage, not item slots. :/
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)