The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Trade Centre server down?

Bombashaman
Bombashaman
✭✭✭
Can't seem to connect to refresh item list and web page isn't opening either. Is it just me?

Best Answers

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh.. no joy for me either.. and its been 12 hours or so since it worked.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Answer ✓
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Add-on Developer stated Friday on ESOUI that:

"The server is currently offline due to some unexpected issues. But due to personal schedules I will not be able to look into this tomorrow and possibly day after tomorrow too.
    Sorry for the inconvenience."
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Answer ✓
  • TRoclodyte
    TRoclodyte
    ✭✭✭
    wensite is indeed down.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    The Add-on Developer stated Friday on ESOUI that:

"The server is currently offline due to some unexpected issues. But due to personal schedules I will not be able to look into this tomorrow and possibly day after tomorrow too.
    Sorry for the inconvenience."

Wondered what was going on. Now I know. Thanks.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Bombashaman
    Bombashaman
    ✭✭✭
    Heh, I don't dare sell anything withouth TTC, and who has time to really browse guild kiosks, right :smiley: ? I do have Master Merchant, but many times it doesn't have any prices.
  • Moppin
    Moppin
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just going to wait patiently to sell stuff until the service is fixed. I realize how much I rely on this service and should probably make a donation.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, you prices will only be a few days old, unless you just installed or maybe updated the version.

I have uploaded my price table (zipped) from Jun 16th while it may not have everything it is better than nothing.

File location: https://ufile.io/xtd3i

Note: file retention at this site is only 30 days
    Edited by majulook on June 18, 2017 4:57PM
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moppin wrote: »
    I'm just going to wait patiently to sell stuff until the service is fixed. I realize how much I rely on this service and should probably make a donation.
    That's a great idea to donate to the addon authors of addons you use regularly. It takes a lot of time and resources to maintain an addon like this.

I hope the author can sort things because TTC is awesome.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Site is back up but DNS propagation might take couple hours for some people.
    Today's price information will be based on the price from 3 days ago due to server failures during the last 2 days