Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle grounds

FloppyTouch
FloppyTouch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Lvl 10 please stop going into que ur not helping ty
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They have the right to play too. Blame ZOS for not creating different queues or categories for different levels.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be a threat on top of the threat. If they paid for Morrowind why should they not enjoy it even they're going to make the team lose anyway. To bad we don't have a scaling system to all levels.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't hate the player, hate the game/devs/MM system!!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • jpharris1981
    jpharris1981
    Soul Shriven
    CarbonX wrote: »
    They have the right to play too. Blame ZOS for not creating different queues or categories for different levels.

I suspect there aren't enough bg players yet to justify different queues. Even when there are, queues for game type and CP/non-CP will probably be a higher priority.
    Edited by jpharris1981 on June 19, 2017 2:02PM
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I suspect there aren't enough bg players yet to justify different queues. Even when there are, queues for game type and CP/non-CP will probably be a higher priority.

What you mean there aren't enough players? Any and all TESO players (10.000.000) can play/enter BG if they want, right now, same as they do with Cyrodiil.

Also, if ZOS wanted CP/non-CP queues they would have done it already. And if they wanted but did not, then they rushed the release of the product (something not good of course).

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    they need to consider adding tiers like level 10 to level 49, and cp level
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1-49 own bgs cp160 cap lvl 50 solo que own bgs pre made group of 4 own bgs why the hell is this so hard to not put in the game.

How the hell did the devs miss this at there meeting on how bgs should work???
  • jpharris1981
    jpharris1981
    Soul Shriven
    What you mean there aren't enough players? Any and all TESO players (10.000.000) can play/enter BG if they want, right now, same as they do with Cyrodiil.

Also, if ZOS wanted CP/non-CP queues they would have done it already. And if they wanted but did not, then they rushed the release of the product (something not good of course).

*if they're interested*

Right now, there are so many (mostly legit) complaints about bgs not working that a lot of people are probably waiting for them to be fixed.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree ZOS said in this post. http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/03/08/eso-morrowind--battlegrounds-basics?ref=404
    That they are selling us. 10 - 49 and 10 - 50 BGs also that match will be 4v4v4. So don't go around blaming the players for the wrong doings of another.

They paid for 10 - 49 BGs. ZOS simply didn't bother to deliver some thing as basic as a 10 - 49 BG queue. But they was super quick to take our money and run. Also the fact that they charged us $39.99 for content that's not in workable condition. Is illegal in most states in the US. But hey it's wouldn't be the first a gaming corporation would have shown that they are above and beyond the law. I mean the fact that we even have laws for the normal citizens is just dumb. If business and and Elites can just legally ignored them at will.
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    I like lowbies in domination. They realize they can't face anyone and run around grabbing empty flags. Any other mode, they are useless. I'd actually rather be alone in deathmatch. I got 2 level 30s today against 2 4 mans in death match and all they did was complain that everyone else was vet and feed the other teams kills. There needs to be a lowbie queue.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America