Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Possible battlegrounds work around.
So I have been playing a lot of solo q lately and I have noticed a rather consistent pattern to the way the ready check comes and goes. There are many things I can't do in game while waiting for bg q. Group instances is a no no it does work on occasions but seems to bug my solo q up.
Edited by Trashkan on June 18, 2017 2:50PM
So here's the deal I would like some feedback as into how long after you q does the ready check pop up. Is it sometimes instant and other times it never comes at all? When it works is it always an instant ready check or within 20 seconds?
From what I noticed in my testing is when the ready check is next to instant you have a good match and your game should start within a min or so. Now with 4 man groups what i think is happening is 3 of the 4 members of the team are getting this ready checks. The 4th member gets one but it almost instantly disappears. This is a bad sign and if you don't leave the q you will be waiting for a long long time. This sucks but the whole group should confirm there ready check in chat. So try this out have your entire group confirm there ready checks if someone doesn't get or it goes away, break group reform and re q. Your ready check should be instant or within 30 seconds and your group should have formed within 2 min if this does not happen re q or reform and re q.