The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW: Advanced loot tracker (version 1.0)

Lum1on
Lum1on
✭✭✭
Hey,

There's a new addon available called "Advanced loot tracker" (link to ESOUI.com) (also available directly from Minion) and it's still under development to push it further. I'd like to have your opinions and ideas how to improve it and what I'm missing. There's a list what I'm going to implement in it (that I know for sure) but I also have even more ideas but I need to make some tests and research before putting them onto the table with other improvements.

I'm not going to list the features or to-do list here because you can see them from ESOUI.com and Minion as well, but here's a command list because it doesn't have a fancy settings page yet. (Commands are not case sensitive!)

(Commands are no longer in use because of a dedicated addon settings page!)
Edited by Lum1on on June 19, 2017 8:29AM
PC EU: @Lum1on
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall.. i would like it.. but.. gonna have to stop using it.

I dont want to reset the options every time I log out and back in. (Esp loot quality and the time of loot thing, which does not seem to work.)
    I dont want to have to use command line functions EVERY TIME I log out and back in.

It would also be more beneficial to have the ability to control where the drop text goes. I use Chat for.. well Chat. I actually have a box called Junk for when I want to see stuff occasionally.

And.. yeah, I know, you have them all listed as being in development.

Sorry dude, your addon needs more baking. Its more like raw dough.
    Edited by Darlgon on June 17, 2017 11:57AM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Lum1on
    Lum1on
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the honest opinion @Darlgon !

Actually, I was able to finish today early in the morning the addon settings page and account wide saved variables so you don't have to use commands anymore. Unfortunately I was too hurry to leave for work so didn't have time to upload a new version of it yet.

Will do so later today or early tomorrow morning.
  • Lum1on
    Lum1on
    ✭✭✭
    This addon has now been updated and it got a lot of new features, including:
    • Account wide settings
    • Addon settings page (no more chat commands!)
    • Seperated Loot tracker window from the chat