The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WHERE ARE THE HYBRID(STAMINA AND MAGICKA) BUILDS AT? FOR ALL CLASSES?

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
We need some more hybrid builds! I'm personally looking for a night blade one.
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest that "Player Guides" (to look) or "Players Helping Players" (to ask) or General Discussion be a far more likely spot to get an answer than the "Crafting" forums.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    I suggest that "Player Guides" (to look) or "Players Helping Players" (to ask) or General Discussion be a far more likely spot to get an answer than the "Crafting" forums.

I'll ask there
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We have closed this thread as this is the wrong forum for this question, and this is now a duplicate discussion. You can go here to find the currently ongoing thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.