The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest markers but no quests

leeny
leeny
Hi, I'm using two mods: AUI Advanced UI (for the minimap) and Quest map for the pins that show me where the quests are. Problem is I'm in Stonefalls and the pins for To Ash Mountain, Quieting a Heart etc are there, but I walk there and there is no one to talk to or no quest to activate. This seems game breaking to me. I have deleted all addons but these two. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may not be at a point in the quest line where you can take those quests yet. Even though the map shows them.

I have also had situations where there was a quest fork due to a choice made and the alternate quests also showed up on the map.
    Edited by Belegnole on June 17, 2017 5:24PM
  • leeny
    leeny
    Thanks for the info. What I ended up doing was deleting Quest Map and using Destinations addon instead to mark quests on the map. That cleared up the unneeded pins.