The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trade Centre won't delete!

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
Earlier my Anti-Virus recognized the client in the add-on file as a virus called IP_Generic.exe, now it won't give me permission to delete it. It says I need admin permission and I am the admin on my computer. I downloaded it from ESOUI.com from their download link. I can delete other things just not the folder and the client.exe. I know they have been having issues as of late, do you think they got hacked or something? Do you think I might actually have gotten a virus from this program? I'm scanning my computer now for viruses. Will update soon.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, it's your computer not allowing you to delete it. Most likely because your computer put that file/folders in "quarantine" which means you have to go into your Anti Virus program, look in Settings (or whatever it's called in your program) and find the quarantine info and have it deleted.

I had a similar issue but not with TTC and that is exactly what it was. My Anti Virus had "locked" the files in quarantine.

TTC is fine, what is happening at the moment with TTC is their web server is offline and will be for probably two more days. Not a good thing for us TTC users but it is what it is.

Good luck!