The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cosmetic Pack: Adornments

WacArnold
WacArnold
✭✭✭
I am wondering how this works, first do you need to redo your characters appearance to change your adornments? Or is this going to be a tab under collections? Second, when i am previewing these things sometimes the adornments i already have stay now is this just a preview thing or will it change. More specifically, right now my character has a beard, if i bought this pack and equipped the quarter-moon earrings would my character still have a beard like in the preview or would the earrings replace my beard? Because when I preview the earrings my character still has a beard as well.
Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Packs like that show up under a collections tab and if the adornment shows its preview without replacing the beard it shouldn't do that if purchased either.
  • WacArnold
    WacArnold
    ✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Packs like that show up under a collections tab and if the adornment shows its preview without replacing the beard it shouldn't do that if purchased either.

Awesome thank you
    Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
    Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
    WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian