The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Is Sotha Sil?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing CP campaign for the past few months, thinking of switching back for a change up. Have populations changed much since it was Azura's Star or is it pretty much still dead all week and decent on weekends?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on your expectation I find Sotha Sil fun and enough populated. I dont do CP campagin so cant compare but I have enough people to play with / against ;-D

The lack of CP makes siege weapons more important, I find fights to be more dynamic, this is fun :-)

Edited by Morgul667 on June 9, 2017 4:24AM
  • Juli'St
    Juli'St
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I've been playing CP campaign for the past few months, thinking of switching back for a change up. Have populations changed much since it was Azura's Star or is it pretty much still dead all week and decent on weekends?

Is diferent, i can confirm, more dynamic like say Morgul667 (no to DKs, still kill everyone :D ).
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Depends on your expectation I find Sotha Sil fun and enough populated. I dont do CP campagin so cant compare but I have enough people to play with / against ;-D

The lack of CP makes siege weapons more important, I find fights to be more dynamic, this is fun :-)

Yeah I miss being able to actually defend a keep using oils. Started out in Azuras. Vivec pops are crazy, sometimes pop locked on weekdays, usually at least 2 bars at even the oddest hours. I enjoy the cp a lot, but I miss the impact of siege weapons and dynamic play in non cp. But I just remember Azuras being pvdoor most of the week.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Yeah I miss being able to actually defend a keep using oils. Started out in Azuras. Vivec pops are crazy, sometimes pop locked on weekdays, usually at least 2 bars at even the oddest hours. I enjoy the cp a lot, but I miss the impact of siege weapons and dynamic play in non cp. But I just remember Azuras being pvdoor most of the week.

:-)
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL Azura's was poplocked last several cycles as much as TF was -- dunno where you've been (unless you're a night-capper). It's just as vibrant now as then -- a home for the healthy PvP population that doesnt need the training wheels of CP.
  • Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with Drakkdjinn even when it was Azura's it was pop locked most week nights US prime time.
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you play console. On console, Sotha Sil is dead 99.9% of the time, with a close to zero population.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    LoL Azura's was poplocked last several cycles as much as TF was -- dunno where you've been (unless you're a night-capper). It's just as vibrant now as then -- a home for the healthy PvP population that doesnt need the training wheels of CP.

Yeah I live overseas. But, even if I hopped on in the mornings (12 hour time difference), I dont ever remember there being pop locked factions during the week.