Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Just a tip for New Guild Leaders

Viglin
Viglin
Soul Shriven
Make sure you set your bank permissions off to the lowest Guild rank, or your guild may suffer the same fate as mine did yesterday....total clean out by new member, who then quit and left with his ill gotten gain.
Run this guild since launch, always with friends and family, but decided to open doors to help "new" players out.
Lesson learnt.

Hope this helps others not suffer the same fate.
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I'm sorry to hear that. I restructured my guild yesterday. Your group is welcome to The Grim at any time. Super chill and since you gave guild experience I can promote you up the chain. Lower level joiners can deposit and use the store but the withdrawal from the guild bank is for offivets only
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad, but Guild Bank theft is a well-known crime in many other MMOs.

I agree, it's imperative to set permissions from the beginning.
  • Idylliqe
    Idylliqe
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't your account get banned off of the face of the earth for doing something like that or is it one of those "not against the rules technically but very frowned upon" things?

I couldn't imagine doing that to a guild.
    NA PS4
    Stamina Nightblade
    "Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
    Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
    Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.
  • Synfidie
    Synfidie
    ✭✭
    That's really lame. I'm sorry you lost your items. :(

One thing that irks me is that while I have the permissions off, this means no one can "see" what's in the guild bank..unless I'm missing something.