The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nirnhoned quest

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
I read many things about this quest that gives you your first nirnhoned item. But I can never find what exactly is this quest? When and where do you get it? I'm CP 180, am i ready for it?
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    It's the last quest at the end of the craglorn story line. At CP180 it would be a challenge but definitely do able
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    I read many things about this quest that gives you your first nirnhoned item. But I can never find what exactly is this quest? When and where do you get it? I'm CP 180, am i ready for it?
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much!
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where does the quest start- and how long does it take? i m considering just buying nirn stuff if it takes like a day to do
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    where does the quest start- and how long does it take? i m considering just buying nirn stuff if it takes like a day to do

@MakoFore quest takes an hour or two. I did it with my cp400 in a few hours I think. Pick it up in Belkearth. Just know you can only run it once. And you get what you get. Could be a nirn dagger, bow and arrow, light glove, whatever.

If you really want the items. Join a guild. Ask the master crafter to make you some. Since you're guild mate most won't charge anything but the nirn to do it. Buying it in guild stores, like 5k to 10k for armor. More for weapons as potent nirncrux is way more expensive than fortified (potent makes weapons. Fortified makes armor).

If you are on Xbox NA, hit me up, BehelitApostle. I can make you the whole nirn set for research. You just gotta supply the nirn. As it gets costly.

Buying the pieces for research when I did, things went for 15k to 20k for armor. More for weapons. That sucked buying all those. Now it's much cheaper in the stores.