The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Returning to game need bg/crafting guild and help

DEATHquidox
DEATHquidox
✭✭✭
Hey guys im returning to the game soon a few weeks after morrowwind launches and I need a friendly group of people will in to run dungeons and bgs I mostly play my sorc need friends to get back into the game again
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I am GM of a casual social guild, League of Assassins. I would be happy to send you an inv.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.)
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome ill hit you guy up when I get. A ps4 again
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I'm the GM of a smaller guild called The Grim. Running dungeons, delves and quests as I rebuild the guild. Friendly group with headsets for group chats.

One_C0ld_K1ll3r
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r