The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking active PvE guild on PS4 EU

g0dlik3buthumbl3
As the title states, I'm looking for an active guild for dungeons and trials. Currently I'm at the mercy of the activity finder or organising trials with randoms in zone chat. I'm in 2 guilds, but people are not interested in organising anything as they are trading guilds. Asking for groups to team up with in guild chat is generally met with silence, so it'd be good to get into a guild that would allow me to complete the hard modes and achievements.