The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil Dungeon (Toadstool Hollow) Re-spawn timer BUGGED

Petros
Petros
✭✭✭
So far, I've hung out in this place at two different campaigns, spent 10 hrs total waiting for Lucienne Cerine to spawn....I've kill the other bosses, and they respawn just fine within 10 mins or so, but Lucienne Cerine seems broken.
Edited by Petros on June 14, 2014 10:08PM
"Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
- VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • Harleyquincey
    Harleyquincey
    ✭✭✭
    Same here in that dungeon but with a different boss - Captain Serniel. Spent more than 40 minutes waiting for that spawn.
    EU Server
    Clavius Lydoris Probus - Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Co-Founder of [Black Manticore Brigade]
    Proud member of [Sigma Draconis] and [House Zar]
  • CoUsT
    CoUsT
    ✭✭✭
    So far, I've hung out in this place at two different campaigns, spent 10 hrs total waiting for Lucienne Cerine to spawn...

You MUST kill other bosses or the boss that you want won't spawn. You can't just wait here.
  • Gatlan
    Gatlan
    Got the four downstairs, but Dreadfang wouldn't spawn for me. Started working my way back down then came back up and it was there.
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »
    So far, I've hung out in this place at two different campaigns, spent 10 hrs total waiting for Lucienne Cerine to spawn...

You MUST kill other bosses or the boss that you want won't spawn. You can't just wait here.

I have killed all the other bosses...and they've all re-spawned, you should really read the post before you answer, because in my post I did say,"I've kill the other bosses".

Please L2Read before posting, thanks.
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I were going off of just your own experience, I would have to say that you've just got bad luck. It is completely possible that you just got stuck in a string of bad-luck spawns. However, both you and I are only two of many people who are having this problem. Statistically speaking, if many people are on the receiving end of bad-luck random spawns, we should begin to look at whether these spawns are truly random.

Many video games use random number generators, but many of these are imperfect. Getting a computer to snag a number out of thin air is really quite hard. Some random number generators (RNG's) are not truly random - they will pick numbers in the same order over & over - they are predictable. To correct for this problem, some RNG's will base their random generation off of obscure, hidden, or completely unrelated variables. This phenomenon is known as seeding. For example, it has been revealed that some dungeons in WoW seeded loot based off of the name of the first character to enter the dungeon. Thus, if certain people entered first, the loot would never drop, whereas if others entered first, it would always drop. There is obviously something wonky with the way the ESO has chosen to seed boss spawns.

Right now, I am in Red Ruby Cave. I have killed Endare 4 times in a row - Zandur has never spawned for me. Using basic math/statistics, the chance of Endare spawning 4 times in a row is 6.25%. One could argue that I am simply unlucky. However, the number of people I see complaining about this subject makes me think otherwise.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
  • Spartacus_Mills
    So after many attempts to get Lucienne Cerine to spawn - running round & round killing all the other bosses, sitting around patiently, doing sit-ups etc. - I read somewhere that re-logging on to a different campaign might help with non-spawning bosses, and coincidence or not (probably was coincidence but I was out of ideas/patience) I got Lucienne to spawn first time by doing that!

Nice easy fight, got her down to about 10% health in no time, happened to notice that my ultimate was charged so I thought 'why not?' and so of course, I Ferocious Leaped her through the wall... shortly followed by the dreaded 'out of combat' message I got so used to seeing when trying to kill those Spider's Nest group bosses in Stormhaven...

She has not appeared since in either campaign, no matter how many bosses I repeatedly murder. I can't kill her, but I'm pretty sure I've broken her :(
  • Glierhuin
    Glierhuin
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be some chaotic magic involved with these bosses. I have the impression it actually could be depending on the day you are trying it. Heard some players camped in some of the caves a whole day without the needed boss spawning. When they tried the next day that boss was there and respawned nearly every time.

Might be that there is a fixed plan to when certain bosses spawn. Like "on a monday only boss a and b spawn, whereas on a tuesday it's b and c".

Most likely solution: Sheogorath had some fun again.
    I have approximate knowledge of many things.
  • Deome
    Deome
    ✭✭✭
    So after many attempts to get Lucienne Cerine to spawn - running round & round killing all the other bosses, sitting around patiently, doing sit-ups etc. - I read somewhere that re-logging on to a different campaign might help with non-spawning bosses, and coincidence or not (probably was coincidence but I was out of ideas/patience) I got Lucienne to spawn first time by doing that!

Nice easy fight, got her down to about 10% health in no time, happened to notice that my ultimate was charged so I thought 'why not?' and so of course, I Ferocious Leaped her through the wall... shortly followed by the dreaded 'out of combat' message I got so used to seeing when trying to kill those Spider's Nest group bosses in Stormhaven...

She has not appeared since in either campaign, no matter how many bosses I repeatedly murder. I can't kill her, but I'm pretty sure I've broken her :(

Yep. Bump.
    Deome
    Loremonger, Addon Developer (DataDaedra, etc.), Ministry Malcontent

"I am alive because that one is dead. I exist because I have the will to do so." --Now-Last, "Boethiah's Proving"
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoUsT wrote: »

Yep. The bosses seem to only pop one at a time. So you have to go through and kill them till the one you want pops.

Although, one of the bosses in Lipsan Tarn took forever for me to get to pop.
  • craftycarper73
    craftycarper73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep an old thread,

but im just hanging round waiting for dreadfang to spawn now, kiled the other 4 bosses numerous times, been in and out of the cave, logged in and out and still dreadfang wont spawn, frustrating as its the only boss i need to kill in toadstool for the achievement..
    Born, Bred & Made in Manchester UK, RIP 22 Angels. 22/05/2017

PC-EU

The Place by Tony Walsh Please Read
    This is the place in the North West of England

It’s ace, it’s the best and the songs that we sing

From the stands, from our bands set the whole planet shaking

Our inventions are legends! There’s nowt we can’t make and

So we make brilliant music. We make brilliant bands

We make goals that make souls leap from seats in the stands

And we make things from steel and we make things from cotton

And we make people laugh, take the mick summat rotten

And we make you at home and we make you feel welcome

And we make summat happen, we can’t seem to help it

And if you’re looking for history then yes, we’ve a wealth

But the Manchester way is to make it yourself

And make us a record, a new number one

And make us a brew while you’re up, love. Go on!

And make us feel proud that you’re winning the league

And make us sing louder and make us believe it

that this is the place that has helped shape the world

And that this the place where a Manchester girl

Name of Emmeline Pankhurst from the streets of Moss Side

Led a Suffragette City with sisterhood pride

And this is the place with appliance of science

We’re on it, atomic, we strut with defiance

In the face of a challenge we always stand tall

Mancunians in union delivered it all

Such as housing and libraries, and health, education

And unions and co-ops, the first railway station

So we’re sorry! Bear with us! We invented commuters!

But we hope you forgive us – we invented computers!

And this is the place Henry Royce strolled with Rolls

And we’ve rocked and we’ve rolled with our own Northern Soul

And so this is the place to do business, then dance

Where go-getters and goal setters know they’ve a chance

And this is the place where we first played as kids

And me Mam lived and died here, she loved it she did

And this is the place where our folks came to work

Where they struggled in puddles, they hurt in the dirt

And they built us a city. They built us these towns

And they coughed on the cobbles to the deafening sound

Of the steaming machines and the screaming of slaves

They were scheming for greatness, they dreamed to their graves

And they left us a spirit, they left us a vibe

The Mancunian Way to survive and to thrive

And to work and to build, to connect and create and

Greater Manchester’s greatness is keeping it great

And so this is the place now we’ve kids of our own

Some are born here, some drawn here but we all call it home

And they’ve covered the cobbles, but they’ll never defeat

All the dreamers and schemers who still teem through these streets

Because this is a place that has been through some hard times

Oppressions, recessions, depressions and dark times

But we keep fighting back with Greater Manchester spirit

Northern grit, northern wit in Greater Manchester’s lyrics

And there’s hard times again in these streets of our city

But we won’t take defeat and we don’t want your pity

Because this a place where we stand strong together

With a smile on our face, Mancunians Forever

And we’ve got this* as the place where a team with a dream (*Forever Manchester)

Can get funding and something to help with their scheme

Because this is the place that understands your grand plans

We don’t do No Can Do, we just stress Yes We Can!

Forever Manchester’s a charity for people round ‘ere

You can fundraise, donate. You can be a volunteer

You can live local, give local. We can honestly say

We do charity differently, that Mancunian Way

And we fund local kids, and we fund local teams

We support local dreamers to work for their dreams

We support local groups and the great work they do

So can you …help us help… local people like you?

Because this is the place in our hearts, in our homes

Because this is the place that’s a part of our bones

‘Cos Greater Manchester gives us such strength from the fact

That this is the place. We should give something back.

Always remember. Never forget. Forever Manchester.
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two years since this thread and it still ain't fixed? Epic fail or what?
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • EJRose83
    EJRose83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, Lucienne Cerine won't spawn for me either. Definitely bugged.
    - Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
    - Xbox One Console Transferer
    - Gamer Tag: EJRose83
    - Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, Lucienne Cerine and Dreadfang won't spawn.

EDIT: Ok so they both eventually spawned at the same time, it seems that for me the bosses only spawned in groups of 3, so when I kept killing 3 of them maybe it reset which ones spawned? idk this is some weird RNG
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on June 15, 2017 10:27PM
    PC/EU DC