Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alot of 1vXers suck at BG's

• Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    7sN1aUP.png

You w0t m7+1

You did go 0-7-0 vs me, alex, a level 48 and Skander though xD
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    7sN1aUP.png

You w0t m7+1

You did go 0-7-0 vs me, alex, a level 48 and Skander though xD

Mmmm 3vs4 premade op next badly made argument?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care about pre made groups, stamina balance, magicka balance or any of it.

I'm gonna live in the Battlegrounds starting tomorrow night.

I'll also be stealing everyone's kills with reckless Radiant spamming.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »
    well im not trying to be provoke anyone im just telling the truth. Truth be told for BG's to stay alive we need more competent players cause as it stands right now, at late prime time and late night, DC Streamers Run BG's atm.if this continues they are gonna kill the bgs because there is no ladder system. id like to see that change. anyways if your interested in 2's 3's and 4's whisper PuG Shell Shock. Priority seating for Pugs.

P.S. there was a BG i missed where @jules and @dutchessx wreckted a BG 2v4v4.@jules if you have that footage please post it, i will forever be in your debt, @jules.

I remember that. Was a good game. Didn't shadowplay though, didn't seem good enough to post imo. Are you dutchess?

No Im not dutchessx , dutch said it was a really good match that's all.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Juli'St wrote: »
    ZOS hate mag class, dont ask me why... :s

LOL its funny because in PvE its kinda the exact opposite.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been my BG experience in a nutshell.1qc65k.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    1qc68p.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Lol...this is very truth!
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    every 1vsX situation a player can win, is JUST against weak player/ you choose the right moves in right situation/ the enemy dont think, that the situation is serious and they dont have enough attention like the solo player have for sure.. things like that!

Just 1-2 good player against you and normaly you cant win that battle...

I played solo against a premade team.. this battle was lost from begin. 4 premate guys against 2 random team with each 2 guys..
    I won 1 fight with using the sigil of might, sneaking to them and set destroult to them as they thought "we make easy win"..
    I stopped there domination and after that we could score a bit.. In nearly all 1vsX videos you just see a battle like that.. nobody will show that 99 other situations, where he got killed maybe from nightblade X because of murphys law :D

Good player and exspecially good 1vsX player should nearly allways able to have a good score in the bg fights.. else they do wrong
    Edited by DeHei on June 5, 2017 4:54PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7sN1aUP.png

You w0t m7+1

I remember this, you stole all my kills :v I was the Dunmer MagDK. I was like, DOT, DOT, Stun, Whip, Whip, and you appeared out of nowhere and Incap'd my target before I could pop Mageslight xD

Wp :D Was a frustating game, but wp :D
    Edited by hmsdragonfly on June 6, 2017 4:25AM
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vX is always a tricky thing to talk about. ESO has never really had a balanced combat system so many 1vX scenarios have come from that lack of ballance, usually around an over performing build (procs) or mechanic (pre 1.5 ult gen) for examples.

So in short, the best players are actually good, and they can beat less skilled players even when outnumbered wih a statistical disadvantage. A good 1vX player can read the battlefield better then most, make timed moves and actions according to battle flow. As for the other side, someone who has always used the hand holding mechanics or builds for an easy advantage has essentially limited their ability to learn and play the game. They are less skilled and battlesmart due to not having to be in the past, more prone to making bad decisions, and if Thier particular easy mode gets nerfed this patch, they could even be lost on how to PvP anymore. The meta for ESO has always been "the easiest and least demanding way to win", well, I don't think anyone ever made it to the top by taking the easy way, and never pushing Thier ability.

As for skilled 1vX players getting rektown by a pre-made team, well duh. A skilled team of 4 coordinated players will never loose to a single
    player. If they do then they aren't skilled players.
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »
    every 1vsX situation a player can win, is JUST against weak player/ you choose the right moves in right situation/ the enemy dont think, that the situation is serious and they dont have enough attention like the solo player have for sure.. things like that!

Just 1-2 good player against you and normaly you cant win that battle...

I played solo against a premade team.. this battle was lost from begin. 4 premate guys against 2 random team with each 2 guys..
    I won 1 fight with using the sigil of might, sneaking to them and set destroult to them as they thought "we make easy win"..
    I stopped there domination and after that we could score a bit.. In nearly all 1vsX videos you just see a battle like that.. nobody will show that 99 other situations, where he got killed maybe from nightblade X because of murphys law :D

Good player and exspecially good 1vsX player should nearly allways able to have a good score in the bg fights.. else they do wrong

Most 1vXers that I run into in BGs just runs around cheese proccing people and losing the match due to ignoring the objective.
    Edited by timidobserver on June 6, 2017 5:34AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    7sN1aUP.png

You w0t m7+1

I remember this, you stole all my kills :v I was the Dunmer MagDK. I was like, DOT, DOT, Stun, Whip, Whip, and you appeared out of nowhere and Incap'd my target before I could pop Mageslight xD

Wp :D Was a frustating game, but wp :D

Gotta go fast! But yea wp :3
  • CMurder435
    CMurder435
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Best tip would be to play sorc tbh, all other tips are moot.
    It's working out really well for me :D Dumped dk in the trash, 100% win rate today !

what did you say about dk and trash?.. no..
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    You mean 1vXers can't do anything when they don't have trees to run in circles around? Who knew!?

Tell that to my 73 win streak :)
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    You mean 1vXers can't do anything when they don't have trees to run in circles around? Who knew!?

Tell that to my 73 win streak :)

you prolly play when kodi and jules are sleeping, or on EU.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm 1-0! lol
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched kodi repeatedly kill a team over and over for 5 mins.

It was glorious and a bit sad really, he ended up 30 something i think that game.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watched kodi repeatedly kill a team over and over for 5 mins.

It was glorious and a bit sad really, he ended up 30 something i think that game.

On the positive side, I've overcome the sustain issues quite well. On the negative side ... I got to see what a 1 to 12 k to d ratio feels like when I was left 8 on 1 vs 2 premades.

:#
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skill level in BGs is usually higher, the classic zergling that is featured in most of the 1vX videos is not playing BGs, they can't play PvP without a full group around them. So yes, 1vX in BGs is harder, good players will put you to the ground very quickly if you are outnumbered. Builds being less strong in nonCP is also a big factor, in CP you can outheal and mitigate insane amounts of dmg, while having a high dmg and good sustain, in nonCP it dosn't work like that, your build will have have innate weakness.

The harder part to adapt to BGs for me, it was the fact that i cannot play so careless like i do in CP-enable Cyrodrill, there i can jump into a 6+ man group knowing that i will probably be able of kill 1 or 2 and run away alive. You cannot play like that in nonCP BG's, you have to be smart and pick your fights.
    Edited by ManDraKE on June 7, 2017 5:20PM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I love when a sorc puts endless fury on all of your targets in BG. The end game leaderboards are then enlightening seeing myself get 7 kills with over 20 assists while the sorc has about 20 kills and no assists.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love when a sorc puts endless fury on all of your targets in BG. The end game leaderboards are then enlightening seeing myself get 7 kills with over 20 assists while the sorc has about 20 kills and no assists.

Kobe Bryant is a sorc: confirmed.