The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for active guild

electriicw0lf
I've been playing ESO for awhile now, and haven't found a guild that I absolutely love.
What I'm looking for is a guild who is active, talks to everyone, does dungeons and quest with everyone.
It would be nice for the guild to have a trader but it's not needed.
My PSN name is electriic-w0lf
There are 2 "i"s in electric and a zero in wolf.
Edited by electriicw0lf on June 13, 2017 12:03AM
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I'll drop you an inv for League of Assassins in a little while. We are a casual social guild.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    We are recruiting new and veteran players. We are a 18+ casual guild.
    If you are a casual player (on once in a while or on all the time) then you will fit in well with us.
    We value real life over game life.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on).
    We have weekly trial runs, dungeon crawls, and PvP nights.
    We are AD alliance primarily.
    We do have players from other alliances as well.
    If you are interested in chatting with us or would like a guild invite then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master)
    Starlight_brite (Co-Guild Master), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself thoatin (guild officer) or you can post here.
    We try to get a weekly trader but we are not focused on it. There are no guild dues but we gladly accept donations.

We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    Invite sent!

Couldn't fine your account. Disregard the above "invite sent".

• Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I am building a guild back up after being absent for awhile. Super laid back. We do dungeons nightly aND quests as well.
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • electriicw0lf
    Invite sent!

Yeah I'm having problems with my PSN name. No one can ever seem to find it... what's your PSN name? I'll add you?
    Ic3Queen wrote: »
    I am building a guild back up after being absent for awhile. Super laid back. We do dungeons nightly aND quests as well.

Sounds good to me! What's your PSN name? I'll add you!
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭

Hit me up I pvp a lot to D3ATHquid0x <
    that's a zero
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!

Yeah I'm having problems with my PSN name. No one can ever seem to find it... what's your PSN name? I'll add you?

My PSN is thoatin
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Send me a message in game or on psn and I can invite you that way!
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    Invite sent!

One_C0 (zero) ld_K1ll3r
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r