Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG are broken because of ready check. How about remove it?

soll
soll
✭✭✭
To be clear, the message you all are seeing about someone in your group declining the invite could be for any one of the 12 players in your group - not just anyone on your own team. This is working as designed. However! We are actively investigating to see if there's any remaining bugs with this system that's causing you to be kicked back to the queue incessantly.

We need to ask if everyone is ready to join the Battleground, otherwise you could be ported over if you're in the middle of doing something else (killing a boss, looting a chest, etc).

Okey, I understand, that ready check is very important, but lets be honest, home many of the players actually doing anything beside just standing still in location while waiting for BG queue pop up? Or maybe players starting to look for anything to do, because current BG queue can take 30+ minutes and might never pop up. Also, I really want to see, how pvp geared guy is killing boss ;)

We are clearly having a problem. And it's either bug, or it does work as intended, but current design is made in a way, that doesn't allow to actually play BG (even with 4 man pre-made). How many more patches ZOS need to fix one of the main feature of the Morrowind? So I think we need a rough, but good fix – just remove ready check. I think, if queue will pop up much faster, people wouldn't find anything to make them busy while waiting.
Edited by soll on June 13, 2017 8:50PM
EU PC
I like to heal
Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
EP – Sollencia
AD – Sollencia Overdose
When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

BG are broken because of ready check. How about remove it? 19 votes

Yes, I think RC should be removed (I don't do anything while waiting for BG)
57%
GreyheadedsollMagusDerraSkinzzTyrion87ChantclaireWhiteout55Biro123HyzockKaladin_Ninefingers 11 votes
Yes, I think RC should be removed/reworked (I am usually busy, while waiting for BG queue)
26%
moutonSwaminoNowlinoHEBREWHAMMERRRJawasaDakmor_Kavu 5 votes
No, I think removing RC is bad idea
5%
Anrose 1 vote
Other
10%
TillalarrienParaflex 2 votes
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Whatever they want to do.. just let me in :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think RC should be removed (I don't do anything while waiting for BG)
    maybe, separate BG zone (like in GW2) would fix this, so we can keep ready check, and no chances of someone do decline invite in special zone, where everyone is only waiting for the fight, are going to be less.

just giving ideas.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Keep itbor remove it what ever the fix is that's alll I care about.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.