The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Queue fix incoming ?

Paraflex
Paraflex
✭✭✭✭
I know ZOS stated if they fix anything for queues in BG it will go right to live. Is this even close to being fixed? It's torture trying to get a group BG going.

I did a test the past few days during peak hours for a group of 4 players it takes on average 45 minutes to get a group. This cannot be a waiting for 1 player to hit ready check problem.

Can we get some transparency on this issue from a dev or anyone?
Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
Max Stam Sorc
Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    Can we get some transparency on this issue from a dev or anyone?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah. It´s ZOS.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping every thread about this. And yeah.. might be some fix with next major patch that completly overhauls grouping and buggs out something else..

On the other hand there was a placebo hotfix right after that did absolutely nothing for me. Still can spend 1 h just standing in q pressing f (rdy) every 20 sec without any results.
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stated a hotfix was in the works, but who knows when it will be "fixed"...remember when they "fixed" cloak? Like 8 times?
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for attention because this is ridiculous and we should at least have some answer for a timeline or ETA.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    YA it's amazing they haven't given much information on a game breaking bug. We're low priority I guess.

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console fix expected Mid-July per Gina. Cancel your subscriptions to this trash.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a joke, queued for 1,5h now. got one bg what we won in 2mins or so
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool so after purchasing a new chapter which released June 6th 2017 it's going to be bugged/broken until mid July.

This gaming company.....

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

• Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    BG queues still broke AF. This is a disgrace. What would happen if Ford sold a car where the engine only worked a couple times a day in the early mornings and late at night?
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a statement with your money. Demand a refund or compensation. They are refusing to push a patch out to console until the scheduled incremental. They released content they knew was broken and advertised it heavily. They are still advertising it at E3. Yet its broken and they aren't even remotely concerned about fixing it. (Console certification process takes no more than a week. There is no reason console can't have the "fix" by 26 June, except for laziness and greed on ZOS part...)
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this is insane.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make a statement with your money. Demand a refund or compensation. They are refusing to push a patch out to console until the scheduled incremental. They released content they knew was broken and advertised it heavily. They are still advertising it at E3. Yet its broken and they aren't even remotely concerned about fixing it. (Console certification process takes no more than a week. There is no reason console can't have the "fix" by 26 June, except for laziness and greed on ZOS part...)

This is more then likely the best course of action. However you may have to get the law involved here. And since the law is highly favorable to corporate types like these. You may still be looking at a loss.

Now if all else fails. Remember they are human just like your self. They need to, sleep, eat, and travel. I'm not going to continue explaining this equally corrupted process of thinking. But again that's also another extremely off the wall viable option. More so if you do have IRL experience in tactical surveillance, intrusion, and extraction tactics and techniques.

Tho I highly discourage any type of use of the 2nd option, in any shape, form, or way.
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on June 16, 2017 2:24PM