The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Pulk Explorer achivement not triggering?

DOD_One
DOD_One
Soul Shriven
So, I've run Pulk Mine about 50 times now trying to get the Pulk Explorer achivement to trigger, but no Luck. I'm fairly sure I killed the boss the first time I went in there, but now I'm not so sure anymore. No matter where I go, I can't seem to get the boss to spawn. Anyone have an idea as where he is suposed to be? I have the Tax Deduction quest completed.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have finished Pulk on 3 different characters; he's way in the back, down by the water/pool and the cart. There are also several large boards holding back the rubble. He spawns with another regular named trash mob.

I'd recommend searching one of the ESO wiki's for an exact location.
  • DOD_One
    DOD_One
    Soul Shriven
    Well, after running around for half an hour at the far end of the level he showed up. I'm beginning to wonder if there simply was too many players present so that he either didn't spawn correctly or that he simply got killed off while my back was turned. Now that's that done, I guess it's time to visit the rest of Tamriel...