The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

so no lvl 1 to 49 bgs

natedawg84
I was under the impression there would be under 50 battlegrounds. But it's just non champion so now I'm getting thrown against lvl 630 guys who I have no chance against. Guess it's back to Cryodill and another dissapointment by zos
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok have fun

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Kaladin_Ninefingers
    It's even more devastating when you are a healer lol. As a healer myself, I get rekt in 2 seconds when I get targeted. And man lvl 630s love to focus on a lowbie lol.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    natedawg84 wrote: »
    I was under the impression there would be under 50 battlegrounds. But it's just non champion so now I'm getting thrown against lvl 630 guys who I have no chance against. Guess it's back to Cryodill and another dissapointment by zos

Um ... the "level 630 guys" are really just level 50s with CP160 gear. The CP number means nothing aside from that.
  • Kaladin_Ninefingers

Um ... the "level 630 guys" are really just level 50s with CP160 gear. The CP number means nothing aside from that.

Its not entirely about gear. If someone is a level 630, they obviously have access to more skills, morphs, passives and CP point allocation and have more options to 'build' their character. Whereas a lowbie just picks whatever skill is unlocked at their level...
  • PocketAces13xb
    PocketAces13xb
    ✭✭✭

Yeah that gear is kind of a big deal, ever hear of proc sets? I have what I consider a pretty geared up lvl 47 magsorc alt. Went in BGs for the first time last night and get lit up by monster sets and other proc sets. I am geared in spinners/magnus all purple and didn't stand a chance. Having no under 50 BG queue is honestly a joke on ZOS's part @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Pocket Aces 13 -Xbox NA
    509cp
    A Single Nut Lvl 50 StamDK
    Lets Get HighElf Lvl 50 MagSorc
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went in for my first time on a level 25 warden, had decent sustain, died twice, and defeated others twice. I was able to steal a *** and score and our team won. I was expecting a far worse outcome.

For me, it was a total blast. I don't see what all the grumbling is about.

You can set your gear and CP points (what you have) to be more tanky and probably would have fun.

Sometime, you run into a team which is maxed for winning BG, and I don't think there is much anyone can do against them.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah that gear is kind of a big deal, ever hear of proc sets? I have what I consider a pretty geared up lvl 47 magsorc alt. Went in BGs for the first time last night and get lit up by monster sets and other proc sets. I am geared in spinners/magnus all purple and didn't stand a chance. Having no under 50 BG queue is honestly a joke on ZOS's part @ZOS_GinaBruno

Any particular reason that you aren't going to bring the character to 50?

My spidey sense is tingling that ... just possibly ... you are looking to cheesily dominate level 10s as a level 47 that you never plan on getting to max level.

But yup ... ZOS's fault.