Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS you were warned about this.

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
We voiced in the PTS that giving the person who lands the killing blow credit for kills will be bad for battlegrounds. We warned that magicka sorcs will have an unfair advantage in battlegrounds, and yet nothing changed. And now everyone is angry at sorcs.

Wanna try listening next time?

Rework your kill credit system.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We voiced in the PTS that giving the person who lands the killing blow credit for kills will be bad for battlegrounds. We warned that magicka sorcs will have an unfair advantage in battlegrounds, and yet nothing changed. And now everyone is angry at sorcs.

ZOS ... do not listen to this person.

Signed,

Radiant Oppression
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Signed,

Radiant Oppression

why not
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, 3/2/2. I was on one of the 2s. Deathmatch. 25 kills, 10 deaths, 10 assists. My teammate had 2 kills. He was geared as a tank, really. Highest on the 3 man team was a guy with 12 kills. My team won the match.

I was running a 2 pet mSorc. I totally did feel like my Endless Fury was stealing kills. I still had to work hard for that win though. Good times.
  • Kaladin_Ninefingers
    When I'm forced to compete with my own team mates trying to steal their kills, I don't really feel like I'm part of a team. Maybe it's working as intended lol.

Of course one could argue that if I wanted to feel like part of a team, I could ignore kills and go objective, but that scorecard at the end of the match is just so demotivating.
    Edited by Kaladin_Ninefingers on June 13, 2017 11:25AM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Signed,

Radiant Oppression

why not

Not everyone is a sorc.

Also, kill stealing is exactly what DPS Templars are made for. You can complain about stealing all you want but my character's DPS ranges from wet noodle to Superman depending on the health of my opponent. If you want to close fights build a closer.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who got the kill mail? link the kill mail!

ah... this seems so familiar.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MarzAttakz
    MarzAttakz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Oh man that took me back to some good good times!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PC EU
    Qura Scura | Altmer | MagBlade
    Lhylyth | Breton | MagPlar
    Nhynyth | Khajiit | MagDK
    Ghwynyth | Dunmer | MagSorc
    Loots-All-Urns | Argonian | MagDen
    Shades-Of-Gray | Argonian | StamDK
    Or'Chastration | Orc | StamSorc
    Little Miss Famished | Orc | StamCro
    Fhane Sharog | Orc | StamDen
    Dead Moons Rising | Khajiit | StamBlade
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I'm forced to compete with my own team mates trying to steal their kills, I don't really feel like I'm part of a team. Maybe it's working as intended lol.

Of course one could argue that if I wanted to feel like part of a team, I could ignore kills and go objective, but that scorecard at the end of the match is just so demotivating.

I don't think steal your own team's kills is a big deal unless someone is trying to rub their epeen to their own numbers. The team still gets the kill.

I think it's more about other teams stealing YOUR team's kill. For instance, Team A works a player from Team B down from full health to execute range, then a player from Team C gets the KB with their execute. Team C would get the kill for Team A's work.
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    assist already reward jsut as many points as kills. you jsut miss out on the extras for double, triple, quadruple kill. imho to compensate the "damage dealt" and "healing done" medals should be awarded more readily and contribute more to the final score. likewise, there should really be medals for deathless kill and assist streaks to promote careful play more and to help tankier builds to keep up.
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    assist already reward jsut as many points as kills. you jsut miss out on the extras for double, triple, quadruple kill. imho to compensate the "damage dealt" and "healing done" medals should be awarded more readily and contribute more to the final score. likewise, there should really be medals for deathless kill and assist streaks to promote careful play more and to help tankier builds to keep up.

Exactly. I can get this achievement with ease on my sorc (which devalues the Merciless title), but I would much rather have this title on my main.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Oh those days when Eve Online was great! Ah the memories. B-R and O2O-. I wish another MMO would mimic pre Jump Drive nerfed Eve Online. The fights in those days was simply Epic to the point. No other game company even dared to come close.