Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Dunmer!

Sigtric
Sigtric
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I couldn't seem to find one of these for our glorious Dunmeri characters, so, show me your Dunmer!

Probably my best shot of my main (mDK):
cKJILbe.jpg

Her usual look (from character creator):
K0rYdXL.jpg

In Vvardenfell:
D158FFF.jpg

And my magplar:
jEG3eGz.jpg

Edited by Sigtric on June 13, 2017 11:19PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
[/center]
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's she wearing in the first one?
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit to your Dunmer superiors, s'wits.

Nephikah.png

Argentia.png
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    What's she wearing in the first one?

It's the Pact Circlet on the head and The Whisperweft(?) Gala outfit, both from the crownstore. I'm not sure if the costume itself is still available or not.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Submit to your Dunmer superiors, s'wits.

lol - gotta love that Dunmeri attitude!

gmNHthq.png

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh yay! Probably my very favorite race to create. My pics are kinda large so putting them in a spoiler lol!
    Screenshot_15.png
    Hakate -Templar

Screenshot_14.png
    Blu Vylette - Templar

Screenshot_7.png
    Lunari - DK

Screenshot_1.png
    Vylent Nyht - NB

Screenshot_4.png
    Obviously Not Vyle - Warden
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Ooh yay! Probably my very favorite race to create. My pics are kinda large so putting them in a spoiler lol!
    Screenshot_15.png
    Hakate -Templar

Screenshot_14.png
    Blu Vylette - Templar

Screenshot_7.png
    Lunari - DK

Screenshot_1.png
    Vylent Nyht - NB

Screenshot_4.png

Love the attitude on Hakate and Lunari's faces! Awesome Dunmer!

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this one came out well. Er, I don't remember why he was naked at the time. I am almost sure he wasn't drunk. Just wanted to show off the scar I think? Yes, that must be it..
    NIZENda.png

"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another one, little baby magsorc.
    F5Q3l3d.jpg
    keh9xZz.jpg

I was messing around with character creator and found she happened to look like maybe Naryu's sister. So I had to keep the character.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Senk3tsu
    Senk3tsu
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Screenshot_15.png
    Hakate -Templar

Screenshot_14.png
    Blu Vylette - Templar

Screenshot_7.png
    Lunari - DK

Screenshot_1.png
    Vylent Nyht - NB

Screenshot_4.png

Those are some lovely Dunmer ladies, Vyle!
    @D3rpyMuffins
    Twitch.tv/D3rpyMuffins
    Psijic Tester - Playing since January 2014
    Amaya Flametongue - Dunmer DK EP
    Baby Amaya - Breton Templar EP
    Amaya The Scorn - Dunmer NB AD
    Seven Chakras - Imperial Templar DC
    Heart Chakra - Altmer Sorc DC

• Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Vvardenfell armor in the OP looks awesome!
    I hope that the old base game armor sets get visual updates to fit in the Elder Scrolls as well as that Morrowind set does.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I never realized I have so many dunmer characters :p
    Here's my sorcerer who totally didn't used to be a Breton
    6DXyyMB.png

My magblade that used to be my main when magicka melee was a thing:
    3XADJSc.png

My newest dunmer, magicka Warden:
    lzM5WAe.png

I also have a Dunmer DK but I never play her so wont bother posting a pic.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Senk3tsu
    Senk3tsu
    ✭✭✭
    My Dunmer, who is also the character I play the most back before I changed her hair

kFfZQjM.png
    @D3rpyMuffins
    Twitch.tv/D3rpyMuffins
    Psijic Tester - Playing since January 2014
    Amaya Flametongue - Dunmer DK EP
    Baby Amaya - Breton Templar EP
    Amaya The Scorn - Dunmer NB AD
    Seven Chakras - Imperial Templar DC
    Heart Chakra - Altmer Sorc DC

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    I thought this one came out well. Er, I don't remember why he was naked at the time. I am almost sure he wasn't drunk. Just wanted to show off the scar I think? Yes, that must be it..
    NIZENda.png

It's fine, nothing wrong with being drunk and naked

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senk3tsu wrote: »
    My Dunmer, who is also the character I play the most back before I changed her hair

kFfZQjM.png

Amaya always so spooky.

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    Mama Emeritus.

"No gods or houses. Pain rules all."

tfo5dDA.png
    ZwxK9s3.png
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mama Emeritus.

"No gods or houses. Pain rules all."

tfo5dDA.png
    ZwxK9s3.png

MAMAAAAA

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to come back to this thread later with pics of Uvithasa.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Demita; loyal acolyte of Lord Sotha Sil, priestess of the Tribunal, Dwemer researcher.DCKARNqXcAEILbN.jpg
    DA9SI5uXcAAlNWu.jpg
    DA9SI5zWsAEfgPt.jpg
    Just wait until I get her those Dwemer goggles... yes she needs those.
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falanu (DK) after completing vMA first time. She's angry after getting Charged 2H Sword.

81p004W.jpg
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on January 26, 2018 11:06AM
  • Jollygoodusername
    Jollygoodusername
    ✭✭✭
    Aw man, wished I'd seen this topic a few hours ago...I already flushed the toilet however. Hail Sithis!!
    Edited by Jollygoodusername on June 13, 2017 12:04AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus, transformed into Draeke Tryxus by the Dovah Sos

Screenshot_20170613_021145_zpsbe3hgkc6.png

Screenshot_20170613_021223_zpswmxq0zrr.png

"The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • EnglishTea123
    EnglishTea123
    ✭✭✭
    Straight Outta Morrowind
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do non dunmer halfbreeds belonging to house redoran count? :D
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aw man, wished I'd seen this topic a few hours ago...I already flushed the toilet however. Hail Sithis!!

This a topic for dunmer, not altmer. If you wanted to post that, find the altmer thread
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This a topic for dunmer, not altmer. If you wanted to post that, find the altmer thread

I think you mean argonians
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

I think you mean argonians

Them too.
  • HappyHaunt
    HappyHaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah; I have another Dunmer character. This old-old-old Warden dude.
    DCKc4P7XoAE6rEE.jpg
    Made him to try out Warden and to pick the less favourable options in dialogue to see what happens. But kinda started to really like the design so will probably make him my main Warden. Need to just figure out why a jerk Telvanni uses nature magic now...
    Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
    Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main dunmer characters...

Leskandera the Bounty Huntress
    4336712.jpg
    8489380.jpg
    2551242.jpg

Kelasendar the Goth Librarian
    6627983.jpg
    2036797.jpg
    6384100.jpg
    Edited by TheShadowScout on May 24, 2018 12:35PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lady Menewen, my main......Dunmer, vampire, thief, assassin, and all around bad girl!

30m4wb8.png

Selena Bloodworth, master crafter......Dunmer, vampire, thief, assassin, and another bad girl!

34hi32t.jpg

Miss Snafu, my new warden and a very good girl!

ekozf9.png

Dark Lord Dagoth.......Fighting his way out of the Wailing Prison

11ub04y.png
    PC/NA/EP ✌️