The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVE/PVP guild

rcamt
rcamt
Soul Shriven

Hello. I'm looking for a guild for my son and I. I realize most guilds have a desired member age so I figured I would just post here. I'm 49 and have been playing online for over 20 years. This is my sons first online game he is 14. He only plays when I'm on so he would be suprivised and not running amuck.

My PS3 is rcaMT
His is roninangus

I play most evening and we play together Thursday through Saturday.

Thanks
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    rcamt wrote: »
    Hello. I'm looking for a guild for my son and I. I realize most guilds have a desired member age so I figured I would just post here. I'm 49 and have been playing online for over 20 years. This is my sons first online game he is 14. He only plays when I'm on so he would be suprivised and not running amuck.

My PS3 is rcaMT
    His is roninangus

I play most evening and we play together Thursday through Saturday.

Thanks

Aloha. My casual social guild, League of Assassins, focuses mainly on pve but will be diving into battlegrounds soon. While we do have an 18+ age requirement i do sometimes make exceptions. I would be happy to discuss it with you. Please msg me on psn at your earliest convenience, and i'll be happy to talk about it with you.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com