The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NEW ADDON: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter

Dolgubon
Dolgubon
✭✭✭✭
If you ever do crafting, for yourself or for others, this is a great addon for you! It lets you easily make sets of gear of yourself, or other players, at *any* quality! You can even access the UI from anywhere, so you'll never have to worry about forgetting an order again!

Once you've added a piece to the crafting queue, the addon will craft it when you arrive at a station where it can do so, assuming you have the knowledge and materials to make it. English, French, and German are currently fully translated. Japanese, as well as any other languages should work, but with only a partially translated UI.

To download, check out minion, or visit esoui.com!

Screenshot

You can also check out my other addons, including the Writ Crafter here!
Edited by Dolgubon on May 25, 2017 11:00AM
Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, you have outdone yourself. You make the job of us poor crafters so much easier. Bravo and thanks for the awesome new addon!

129157477066831452.gif~c200
    Edited by Ashtaris on May 25, 2017 11:13AM
  • cragontheone
    cragontheone
    ✭✭
    Dear OP,

Maby a stupid question and or suggestion, i'm going to start honestly that i CAN'T code. So i dont know how stupid my idea's are or how impossible my ideas are.

1: is it possible to make a button in the addon that shows you how much materials you exactly need for something?
    2: if the first one is possible is there a way to link that to Master Merchant or Tamrial Trade Center so it can automaticly calculate the avarage material price

That would be 2 freaking awesome things to add. Though yet again i am not sure if this is even possible:)

Thanks!

Cragon

P.S. also posting same comment on reddit:)
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, I'm totally breathtaken, right now it made my alt levelin so much faster now!
    Thanks for this amazing addon Dolgubon and keep up the good work :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • CodeInject
    CodeInject
    Soul Shriven
    Have been waiting for that, since i craft leveling gear for my alts.
    Love your addons, keep goin! <3
  • Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    This is just excellent! Thank you so much. Saved my sanity.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One issue I had: I can't uncheck the helmet, so it gets added to the queue perpetually...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.