The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Crown Store] Grand Topal Hideaway Sale

Cyrediath
Cyrediath
✭✭✭
Hi. I just want to ask when will the grand topal hideaway (island) will be available to purchase again.

My gf just started playing eso mostly because she wanted to buy that island and i cant find an answer anywhere sorry if its asked before but does anyone know when will it be available to purchase again? Right now we can only buy cave.

Thanks.
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Unlikely to be available ever again. If it is, it will be a long time from now. Most limited time items never show up again unless they're in the Crown Crates, and houses have not shown up in them yet. So the chances of getting it are unlikely.
    Proud AD for life
    Options
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, it was only made available temporarily. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be released again. Although if it does ever get released again, well, it would mean that not everyone's words to Zenimax fall on deaf ears. And that, for me, would be a refreshing sight to behold.
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 5, 2017 8:16AM
    Options
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    The island was about $150 and available for only a weekend back in April (April 27rh to May 1st.)

On a separate note, I think it's a really bad business model to have such an expensive item available for only 3 to 4 days. It's not a $20 mount that someone can buy on impulse, but a $150 purchase. Now they are missing out on revenue since people can't buy it because they recently started new, come back, or didn't have cash saved up that weekend.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A $150 island? Of course it will be available again. Limited time. Some point in the future. Only they know when.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Queo
    Queo
    ✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    The island was about $150 and available for only a weekend back in April (April 27rh to May 1st.)

On a separate note, I think it's a really bad business model to have such an expensive item available for only 3 to 4 days. It's not a $20 mount that someone can buy on impulse, but a $150 purchase. Now they are missing out on revenue since people can't buy it because they recently started new, come back, or didn't have cash saved up that weekend.

How do you think they justify the price point? What makes it valuable is how rare it is.
    Options
  • Cyrediath
    Cyrediath
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be any news from mods?
    Options