The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystalized shield doesn't absorb all projectiles.

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Following projectiles have been confirmed to ignore crystalized shield.

1. Aurora javelin/binding javelin
2. Crystal fragments
3. Dark flare
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tested this a little in duels, using the Crystallized Slab morph, and things are a bit odd to say the least. Crystal Fragments would eat a charge and deal 0 damage to me, but still knock me down. Other abilities, like Destructive Touch (with a Fire Staff, at least), would hit me as though the shield didn't exist at all, while still eating charges from it. In fact, there were numerous times where a single ability would eat all 3 charges in one cast.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that status effects and CC still go through the shield, but all projectiles will still proc shimmering shield's major heroism properly.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • The_Legendary_Arya
    Push, they didnt fix the real problem of this Skill this patch