The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Subterranean Assault does not work when negated

Adenoma
Adenoma
✭✭✭✭✭
It is my understanding that this is a stamina ability and that it should work under a negate. It wouldn't function in both NPC negates from resources/keeps and player negates.

PC/NA in Kyne
Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I would underrstand the same
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    same goes for the betty, for any stamina morph skill of the warden.

ive reported this 5 times but only get nonsense replies from them.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're trying to cast from within the negate, stam ability or otherwise, it absolutely should not work.

If it was already queued up but not completed when the negate is dropped (and you are outside of the negate), it should work.

If it was already queued up, and the negate's area includes you and your queued cast, I would suspect it would not work.

is your issue that it gets cancelled or that you cannot cast within the negate? Which of the three scenarios above do you find yourself in (regarding timing and placement?)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the cynical world of trying to figure out if they've standardized everything ability related. Stay for the beautiful world building, art and community, and get jaded by the fly-by-night implementation of various abilities.

Please be patient, document all inconsistencies, and hope they get around to fixing them in the near future. The warden being a new release though will likely see it have a higher priority when it comes to fixing.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on June 12, 2017 3:38PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Merlin13KAGL , stam abilities do work within a negate - for example, shuffle/vigor/rally for non-offensive abilities, and ransack for an offensive one.

Subterranean assault cannot be cast within a negate despite being a stamina ability. It is not cancelled by a negate like caltrops (at least it used to be cleared by negate).
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma