Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question: furnishing items and recipes from stealing- pickpockets

makreth
makreth
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I wanted to ask if there is a guide out there with a list for the furnishing recipes/items by stealing NPCs and any items specific to each zone.

I mean there are out there some furnishing items that are tied to zone i.e. the thrones and some other items that are unaffected by zone i.e. skulls/cultists (unless I'm wrong?)

Thanks in advance.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say yes; that there items tied to specific areas (zones) and other items not affected by location. For example, the well-known farm for the Skooma Bubbler pattern and drop. Along with the various thrones, as you've pointed out seem to be tied to zones.

I have found the blue Daedric patterns all over - from dolmens to random daedric beasts in a ruins. It seems like a lot of the racial green patterns can be found in any zone. You just need to open every urn, trunk, nightstand, cabinet, etc you come across.

As to a list of specific locations -- I have not yet seen a holistic list yet. My recommendation would be scour reddit and these forums.