The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ZOS YOU NEED TO FIX DUAL WIELD ON XBOX ONE. IT IS UNPLAYABLE STILL.

React
React
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The bug: When weaving medium attacks between skills with dual wield, any skill used after the weave will have its animation and damage delayed for about 2 seconds or until you cast a different skill without weaving. In PVE, this is a massive hit to dps, so much so that it is unplayable.

In pvp, this is exploitable because you can use it to stack multiple abilities to go off in one global cooldown. In fact, it is hard NOT to have it happen because it occurs during your normal rotation

To reproduce: attack a target, weave a medium attack, and press an ability coming out of your weave like most players would. The ability will not go off, but instead will register and 2 seconds later, if no other buttons are pressed. In addition to this, any visual buff affects on your character normally generated by the ability should appear prior to the animation visibly firing.

By medium attacks, I mean any attack that is not (a) just tapping the trigger for a split millisecond or (b) a fully charged heavy attack. I.e, any attack most players will be weaving.

So far I have tested and confirmed this with Dawn breaker, binding javelin, biting jabs, blood craze, and vigor. It occurs with every one, and I imagine with most if not all skills.

@ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno

THIS IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY BUG IN THE GAME CURRENTLY. YOU CANNOT COMPETITIVELY PLAY STAMINA WITH DUAL WIELD IN PVP OR PVE. PEOPLE ARE EXPLOITING THIS FOR UNFAIR KILLS IN BATTLEGROUNDS.
@ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
Content
Twitch.tv/reactfaster
Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • React
    React