The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

A few minor suggestions (hair styles, adornments and colors)

LadyNalcarya
LadyNalcarya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all, I'd really like to see a hair/adornment color pack. We already have those hairstyle and face/body markings packs, so why not? Seems like hair dyes exist in Tamriel... Have you seen all those bretons and bosmer with purple hair? :D Or those altmer npcs with black hair (normally unavailable for their race)?
Secondly, it would be really nice to be able to change color of adornments (just some basic metal colors like silver/bronze/gold would do). Yeah, its a small thing, but it bugs me that it depends on hair color and cant be changed.
Last, but not least... Why cant we use cash shop hairstyles on character creation screen? It doesnt make any sense. It would be nice if it was possible to use them as default styles.
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly concur with this post, OP. All points.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does define the color of adorments and facial jewlery and the such? I think its mostly hair color? The problem is that especially things like circlets, ear rings etc. often don't fit colorwise with the rest of your amor... or you want a better contrast to your hair colors instead of a similar color....

so yeah if at least the big pieces could be dyed....
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does define the color of adorments and facial jewlery and the such? I think its mostly hair color? The problem is that especially things like circlets, ear rings etc. often don't fit colorwise with the rest of your amor... or you want a better contrast to your hair colors instead of a similar color....

so yeah if at least the big pieces could be dyed....

Yeah it depends on hair color. And its very annoying when you choose the best looking hair color, but it comes with ugly orange jewelry that doesnt even match my armor colors. :/
    Being able to swap between existing jewelry colors would be great.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on June 10, 2017 4:52AM

PC/EU
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.

Friendly reminder that Altmer could have black hair in past game and that it is very possible that it is naturally occurring on them, since many members of the Veiled Heritance (who I suppose would proudly display their race's characteristics since they are racist pricks) have black hair.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Yes please.

Friendly reminder that Altmer could have black hair in past game and that it is very possible that it is naturally occurring on them, since many members of the Veiled Heritance (who I suppose would proudly display their race's characteristics since they are racist pricks) have black hair.

Actually, thats a very good point. Thanks! :)

PC/EU
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realise the colour of adornments changed depending on your hair colour. I knew it was different on different characters but not why.

I had a minor panic when I made a red-haired norn and used the same headband I had on my templar/soon-to-be warden and realised it was metallic instead of leather - I was worried they'd changed it and I'd be unable to get the leather one back, but when I found it was available I put it down to different races having different options.

Anyway, I agree it would be nice to be able to choose what we get rather than being stuck with a pre-determined option.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% agreed!
    Options