Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is going on with the queues? [Xbox NA]

Stratforge
Stratforge
✭✭✭✭
This is the most broken matchmaking system I have ever tried to use what is going on? Why is it like this? Trying to queue in a group of two and we get one of two outcomes: 1. "You or someone in your group declined the invite" OR 2. It counts down how many players needed still and when it gets to 0 it just cycles us back to "Queued". This is infuriating.
PC NA
Xbox One NA (retired)
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brokengrounds.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we're all forced to queue in solo in the same time and hope o be on the same team. Don't know how they can release morrowind like this. I paid for bgs to play with friends, not be on some crappy pug group vs my buddies.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    BG queue is a broken s#!+ show. Why aren't the forums blowing up about this? Battlegrounds was the only reason I bought Morrowind.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killset wrote: »
    BG queue is a broken s#!+ show. Why aren't the forums blowing up about this? Battlegrounds was the only reason I bought Morrowind.

Because if you try to talk about PvP the majority on forums will make it disappear to discuss PvE.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    basically whenever you see people thanking ZoS for fixing the queuing system on PC with a new patch, expect your patch to be 2 weeks away. That's the certification process.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    basically whenever you see people thanking ZoS for fixing the queuing system on PC with a new patch, expect your patch to be 2 weeks away. That's the certification process.
    But did they actually fix the problem on PC? It's seemed like a mixed bag for their actual "fix" correcting the problem. Either way, unacceptable for them to roll out such a broken core function of this $40 "expansion".
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    But did they actually fix the problem on PC? It's seemed like a mixed bag for their actual "fix" correcting the problem. Either way, unacceptable for them to roll out such a broken core function of this $40 "expansion".

Agreed. This is pathetic.
  • Paraflex
    Paraflex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broken during peak times that's for sure I don't even try to play BGs peak time.
    Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
    Max Stam Sorc
    Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think so, just keep an eye on the forum, once you see the big thank you thread you know you are about 2 weeks away from a solution.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • BoutBeer_NL
    BoutBeer_NL
    Soul Shriven
    They also need to make playlists. So that when you finally got into a game you don't have to do this process of queuing all over again. Basically just that when the match ends all players will be automatically transferred to the next match or you must choose to leave, like in normal shooters.
    Stay moist.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They also need to make playlists. So that when you finally got into a game you don't have to do this process of queuing all over again. Basically just that when the match ends all players will be automatically transferred to the next match or you must choose to leave, like in normal shooters.

This. At least I've smartened up and left my toon at the NPC who gives out the AP quests for BGs. Still, such a dumb way to do it.