Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Overland Jewelry

KingRegis
KingRegis
✭✭
How do people get gold and purple Jewlry from overland bosses and dolmens like all I get is pigs**t and more pigs**t like is there some special way of upgrading jewellery rarely or a way of increasing the drop chance
I am Regis Solis the wandering warrior socerer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just luck and grinding.

If you're in old game zones then Dolmens are the fastest way, if you're in Vvardenfel or DLC zones it's running around getting chests.

If you're farming chests then getting the Treasure Hunter passive from CP tree helps with upping the quality of drops.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky...dang...I've been farming blue "aroma of fhe pig poop" jewelry for weeks. D'oh!

Blue and purple can drop in the appropriate drop locations (like in dolmen chests). I'd roughly estimate that if you get a ring, it's roughly 90% chance to be blue and 10% purple...aside from the greens.

Gold jewelry is currently NOT available via drop. As of the most recent update, gold jewelry only comes from

1.) the weekend golden vendor in Cyrodiil, who always carries two random pieces of drop set jewelry for 250k gold or 500k ap.

2.) the top 2% of AP earners get a delivery of 5 random gold items at the end of each pvp campaign. These may contain jewelry. There's no published list of how much AP you need to earn this. What I always do is have an alt go into the campaign and repair one wall, then leave. On their character sheet they will get a campaign rank. If they're ranked 7,000th, there are at least 7,000 campaign members. 7,000 * 0.02 = 140, so if my main is in the top 140 I know I'm getting my gold delivery, guaranteed.

3.) the pvp rewards are bind on equip, so that gold jewelry pops up in guild stores for $$$.

On a side note, this past campaign my pvp main drew 5 GOLDEN RINGS. (Just that, no patridge). And rare ones, too. What are the odds of that RNG draw?? I'm going to clear 1.5 million selling those off. Score!
  • KingRegis
    KingRegis
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Lucky...dang...I've been farming blue "aroma of fhe pig poop" jewelry for weeks. D'oh!

Blue and purple can drop in the appropriate drop locations (like in dolmen chests). I'd roughly estimate that if you get a ring, it's roughly 90% chance to be blue and 10% purple...aside from the greens.

Gold jewelry is currently NOT available via drop. As of the most recent update, gold jewelry only comes from

1.) the weekend golden vendor in Cyrodiil, who always carries two random pieces of drop set jewelry for 250k gold or 500k ap.

2.) the top 2% of AP earners get a delivery of 5 random gold items at the end of each pvp campaign. These may contain jewelry. There's no published list of how much AP you need to earn this. What I always do is have an alt go into the campaign and repair one wall, then leave. On their character sheet they will get a campaign rank. If they're ranked 7,000th, there are at least 7,000 campaign members. 7,000 * 0.02 = 140, so if my main is in the top 140 I know I'm getting my gold delivery, guaranteed.

3.) the pvp rewards are bind on equip, so that gold jewelry pops up in guild stores for $$$.

On a side note, this past campaign my pvp main drew 5 GOLDEN RINGS. (Just that, no patridge). And rare ones, too. What are the odds of that RNG draw?? I'm going to clear 1.5 million selling those off. Score!
    1.5m better get my self up a couple for ranks in pvp then

I am Regis Solis the wandering warrior socerer
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, time to do some PvP. I haven't stepped in there for a while.