The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get to the Crown Store?

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
When I go 'store' it gives me only the ways to pay for a subscription and to buy upgrades for game or something like that.
Where can I buy 'normal' stuff like name change certificate? or maybe an additional Char voucher....
How can I access it?
If I go 'store' here it does not help.....
Ingame there is nothing like that
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go 'store' it gives me only the ways to pay for a subscription and to buy upgrades for game or something like that.
    Where can I buy 'normal' stuff like name change certificate? or maybe an additional Char voucher....
    How can I access it?
    If I go 'store' here it does not help.....
    Ingame there is nothing like that

The crown store is only available in game. What platform are you using? For PC press the comma to open the crown store. Not sure for consoles, but I assume you access the menu for mail, skills, etc. and there is probably an option for crown store.
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, komma it is :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC and you open up your inventory, you'll see a line of small icons across the top of the screen. One of those is a link to the crown store. It's on the left-hand side.