Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leveling Thief guild skill line

ryra4
ryra4
hi,

what's the best way to level up the thief's guild skill line? Thanks.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do all the quests and the dailies until you hit it :) I hate to state the obvious but there isnt any other way but questing.
  • ryra4
    ryra4
    I have seem to have done the starter quest by the way shrine.... how do you continue questing? cant seem to find the next one..
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ryra4 wrote: »
    I have seem to have done the starter quest by the way shrine.... how do you continue questing? cant seem to find the next one..

Go to Hew's Bane.Its in your locations when you hit Map.
    There you will find the quest givers.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New quests come with each level

Level up by doing dailies and pick pocketing
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quen is in any thieves guild. Do her quests to, I think, thieves guild 2. Then when the board next to Keri opens (it's after a specific quest in the main story), these infinitely repeatable quests are an easy way to level.

Keri's quests involve one of three tasks: 30 pickpockets, 3 lockbox raids or delivering 3 laundered items of a specific category to an npc. The first repeatable is picking pockets, and that's mandatory. After completing this, you can drop and pick up a new quest over and over until you get the one you want. Most people dislike pockpocketing...so the chests tend to be easiest. Get one of these, then look for safes. Use the maps if you don't know where they spawn:

http://roguesfolio.tumblr.com/post/117474683047/velyn-harbor-bustles-with-abecean-trade-picaroons

The daily heists are even better...but you only get one a day and they're hard for unsneaky toons. These open after the second or third main quest (where you go find velsa). A quest will spawn in the den over between the fence and back entrance. Follow this and it'll unlock dailies, which are worth about 4 repeatables in terms of leveloimg.