The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hero Costumes Confirmed to be available in Dwemer Crates

Ariotar
Ariotar
✭✭✭
[img][/img]44895db5-dc85-4321-90d0-ccf0adbad408_zps80us8wnu.png
As you can see I got gems for receiving the breton hero costume through my one pre-order dwemer crate. Just thought I'd share the info. I think this means it's safe to assume the other hero costumes are in these crates as well or will be in future ones.
Proud AD for life
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    33 Crown Gems, that means it's a 100 gem purchase right?

Maybe I can get that missing one for my collection. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    33 Crown Gems, that means it's a 100 gem purchase right?

Maybe I can get that missing one for my collection. :confused:

Yes that would mean it would cost 100 gems.
    Proud AD for life
    Options
  • Rawreak Rovyre
    Rawreak Rovyre
    ✭✭✭
    Can also verify—the boyfriend pulled out the Breton costume on his nightblade.

I am the jealous lover.
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh gosh waited for those too, but still would be happier for a Dark Shaman one, maybe the undead themed one :)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the Breton costume being the most mocked ever. Have they improved it?
    Options
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I remember the Breton costume being the most mocked ever. Have they improved it?
    Nope still looks weird
    Proud AD for life
    Options
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Oh gosh waited for those too, but still would be happier for a Dark Shaman one, maybe the undead themed one :)

link? I'd luv to see those pls.
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ariotar wrote: »
    Nope still looks weird

Agreed! It's the fugliest of the three. In fact, at least for my characters, the only one that actually looks GOOD is the Elven Hero costume, which I've used from time to time. The other two, they just sit in my collection.
    Options
  • Ariotar
    Ariotar
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Ariotar wrote: »
    Nope still looks weird

Agreed! It's the fugliest of the three. In fact, at least for my characters, the only one that actually looks GOOD is the Elven Hero costume, which I've used from time to time. The other two, they just sit in my collection.

Completely agree. The Elven Hero is actually a really good costume IMO. The nord hero only looks good on buff male characters, and the Breton Hero never looks good period.
    Proud AD for life
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They only gave you 5 gems for the ordinator costume? Not cool. :/
    I would have loved to get that crate, though, since I don't have either costume.
    Options
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know
    Options