Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4v4v2!!!!! Battlegrounds Blow

TaCoSlurpY
TaCoSlurpY
✭✭✭
BGs are so damn broken its not even a joke...

So tired of being on the 2 man team vs two premade 4 teams.

Over 95% of my matches are me running around in stealth trying to gank or capture flags. Whilst the other random noob get slaughterd the whole time.

Utterly dissappoint in wasting my money on ESO plus, having to pay for morrowind that gives me the worst battleground type gameplay I've ever witnessed, an extra class that looks absolutely stupid, and now every campaign is just as laggy as ps4 scourge during peak hours but all day! What the heck am I suppose to do now on this dumb game?
  • Uncle_Sweetshare
    Uncle_Sweetshare
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaCoSlurpY wrote: »
    BGs are so damn broken its not even a joke...

So tired of being on the 2 man team vs two premade 4 teams.

Over 95% of my matches are me running around in stealth trying to gank or capture flags. Whilst the other random noob get slaughterd the whole time.

Utterly dissappoint in wasting my money on ESO plus, having to pay for morrowind that gives me the worst battleground type gameplay I've ever witnessed, an extra class that looks absolutely stupid, and now every campaign is just as laggy as ps4 scourge during peak hours but all day! What the heck am I suppose to do now on this dumb game?

There's always fishing :trollface:
    PC | NA | EP Uninstalled and refunded. I'm just here to laugh at ZOS.
    Candy, candy, he makes so much.

Click Here! >>> Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Battlegrounds? <<< Click Here!

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    While I have for the most part supported the concept of providing another game mode for those who wanted it, I really did not want to see another game mode demanding dev time and balancing. With all the issues in the dungeon grouping tool, we now have another grouping tool for developers to tinker with.

That being said, it is still early. Things should improve, though a major reason for overpricing Morrowind was BG and to get revenue from PvP players. It is sad to see it so broken when they charged so much.

I personally don't care if BG is crap. To be honest, I'd prefer that it is and people who want BG go to a different game and ZOS can concentrate on producing more story-based content.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So another thread saying BG's are broken.

Have you all been playing the same ESO I have for the last 3 years? 2 maybe? 3 months?

Let me be the one to break it to all of you, ZOS doesnt have a great track record on PVP balance, lag, things WAI. I mean if this is a revelation I dont know what to say, why didnt you all wait until it went on sale and got patched up? Was Morrowind THAT compelling?

I mean I suppose its analogous to clip below, youre lois, the pilots, thats zos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2L3LqEs6ho

• Uncle_Sweetshare
    Uncle_Sweetshare
    ✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    While I have for the most part supported the concept of providing another game mode for those who wanted it, I really did not want to see another game mode demanding dev time and balancing. With all the issues in the dungeon grouping tool, we now have another grouping tool for developers to tinker with.

That being said, it is still early. Things should improve, though a major reason for overpricing Morrowind was BG and to get revenue from PvP players. It is sad to see it so broken when they charged so much.

I personally don't care if BG is crap. To be honest, I'd prefer that it is and people who want BG go to a different game and ZOS can concentrate on producing more story-based content.

And what about the hundreds of thousands of players that came to ESO primarily for PvP? You can enjoy The Elder Scrolls series and lore, and enjoy PvP; they're not mutually exclusive.

But here, let me turn the tables: To be honest, I'd prefer if everyone that wants a compelling storyline goes to a different game so ZOS can concentrate on fixing Battlegrounds.

See how that works? Yeah, it's a pretty d*ucheb*g thing to say.
    Edited by Uncle_Sweetshare on June 8, 2017 2:48AM
    PC | NA | EP Uninstalled and refunded. I'm just here to laugh at ZOS.
    Candy, candy, he makes so much.

Click Here! >>> Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Battlegrounds? <<< Click Here!

• TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    ESO is so broken that I'm canceling plus and already looking on store to buy another game. Will be filing complaints in game.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's pretty sad that BGs which was one of the main pillars for Morrowind is in the state it's currently in. I just hope that the suckers*cough cough* I mean people who bought Morrowind just for the BGs can get their money back. Because this game mode is really not at all functioning. And is completely broken on many levels. From balance down to the basic queue system.

From the initial view point. It looks like ZOS is going to treat it like they do with Cyrodiil, and take the... "Just don't respond, and they'll leave, we already have their money" approach. Many of us close beta testers called this for months prior to release. Now here we are and none of those issues have been address. And a good bulk of the PvPers are up in arms.

Welcome to the MMORPG genre. Where game companies will sell you something they have no intentions on providing, or developing. Abandon all hope ye PvPers. You are the red headed step child of this genre. You are only looked at as one thing only. A source of income. Gaming is a lemon lot. Becareful with which ones you buy, more so true with MMOs. Even more so if you are looking for PvP in a MMO. Almost all of them have sweat promises of good PvP. Only to take your money and say "Sucker now go away and play something else, oh and by the way thank you for your money, sucker."

I will personally thank you for supporting this game. Without suckers like your self this game couldn't have gone so far. :trollface:
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Did everything in PvE and PvP was the only thing left to do. Cyrodiil is zerglagfest (boring getting blue screened everyday, PvE is al aboutgoogling tactics and following them (easypeazy), one can only do so many quest (especially when its eits exteremly crazy just to do them all on 1 character), and battlegrouds in EoS has zero ratings/ranking system besides who can snort the most cocaine and play more matches regardless of their skill. MMORPG from 10-15 years ago have a ranking/rating system but some how EoS made the cheapest for of small coordinted battleground set up I've ever played. Elder scroll fan since original morrowind game and this has finally pushed me over the edge. Bye ebonheart pact and ZoS you can all get on the famous bridge and jump off but make sure the lake below is waterless. Toodles on another possible good game to a *** teir game. Less than sic months for TERA comes to ps4, maybe people with mmo experience will do something write for consoles rpgs.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did everything in PvE and PvP was the only thing left to do. Cyrodiil is zerglagfest (boring getting blue screened everyday, PvE is al aboutgoogling tactics and following them (easypeazy), one can only do so many quest (especially when its eits exteremly crazy just to do them all on 1 character), and battlegrouds in EoS has zero ratings/ranking system besides who can snort the most cocaine and play more matches regardless of their skill. MMORPG from 10-15 years ago have a ranking/rating system but some how EoS made the cheapest for of small coordinted battleground set up I've ever played. Elder scroll fan since original morrowind game and this has finally pushed me over the edge. Bye ebonheart pact and ZoS you can all get on the famous bridge and jump off but make sure the lake below is waterless. Toodles on another possible good game to a *** teir game. Less than sic months for TERA comes to ps4, maybe people with mmo experience will do something write for consoles rpgs.

Ahhh, a good ol zergling complaining about broken PvP. Lemme get yo stuff.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • TaCoSlurpY
    TaCoSlurpY
    ✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »

Ahhh, a good ol zergling complaining about broken PvP. Lemme get yo stuff.

My Templar I ran with big groups all the time, healer, glasscannon magplar, or when I did blazplar in the first 6 months of ps4 play.

My Nightblade was nothing but a stamblade ganker, 95% of the 8m ap I gained on him was solo.

My Dragonknight was made for 1vX. If he was in a group it usually consisted of less than 8 people and probably 80% of the time it was just 4 people.

BGs are not broken because of the actual game play, its easy to kill and a lot harder to survive. What I don't like is how broken the q is, like 4v3v2 matches. Or how premade teams play against teams of randoms. Or how there is absolutely no rating/ranking system, just a leaderboard that shows which skilled player has played the most games.

I was hoping BGs would finally bring the competitive competition to ESO but it didn't.
  • SPE825
    SPE825
    ✭✭✭
    Came here to see if I was the only one, and the first post here is 4v4v2. I mean make some freaking code that says if not 4v4v4, continue queue! How hard can that be?! I'm willing to wait another 60 seconds for a couple more people!
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to chime in here.

Now, when I enter a match (XB1 NA) and my team has less than 4 players, immediately bring up the score board to see the team size balance. In that case, one team usually has more players than the others. That's to be expected, but the biggest problem is, when that team gets players added to it before the others, for example going from 3v2v1 to 4v2v1. The happens way too often.

I'm no programmer, but it seems like there must be a way to ensure the smaller teams get players added before the larger ones, right? These imbalanced team confer a huge advantage. I'm loving BGs, but man this issue really dampens the enjoyment when it occurs.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Just one more check box to have the option for "Solo Queue Only" would go a VERY long way in solving the ridiculous matchmaking problems.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • AsheronRealaidain
    AsheronRealaidain
    ✭✭✭
    XB1 NA. If you don't have a premade group don't even bother queuing in pugs, it's a joke. I played for hours tonight, just BGs one after another and I had 4 people on my team for literally one game. In over 2½ hrs of game time. That's an absolute joke. I play this game for the PvP. If it doesn't get resolved it may be time to finally cancel the sub and head back to GW2 for my PvP fix, battlegrounds there are actually pretty fun.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Asheron Realaidain | Altmer Magsorc
    Wayward Bob | Orsimer Stamplar
    Aerbax Virindi | Dunmer Magblade
    Numuhdira | Redguard Stamsorc
    Borelean Strathelar | Khajiit Stamblade
    Isin Dule | Dunmer MagDK
    Illservian Palacost | Argonian Magplar
    Lord Rytheran | Nord Stamcro
    Antius Blackmoor | Orsimer StamDK
    Xbox One X, NA
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    4v4v2? Try being level 22 grouped with another low level against two 4 man champion level groups lol

I've done 6 maybe 7 BG's and have never been in a 4 man group. I know war isn't fair, but cmon lol
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2