Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seem to be missing a skyshard but can't figure out which one

Rye_Encoke
Rye_Encoke
✭✭
Okay so I have 321 out of 381 skyshards. So I am short 60. But 46 are from Cyrodiil and 13 are from Imperial city....that is 59. So I am short just 1. But I can't figure out which one. In the achievements it only shows that I am missing the 3 sets of alliance shards plus one that is a mountain top shard.

So anyone able to tell me where that one extra shard is? Is it part of a quest? According to this page I have all of them except for Cyrodiil and Imperial City

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Skyshards

unless somehow the one I get in wailing prison didn't count?

or.....maybe I skipped the wailing prison? Can you do that, I thought I remember it was an option to skip and you end up starting at the starting zone for your alliance. If that is true I might have done that and so would be short the one skyshard? Which I guess I will never be able to get then.
Edited by Rye_Encoke on June 7, 2017 4:13PM
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rye_Encoke wrote: »
    Okay so I have 321 out of 381 skyshards. So I am short 60. But 46 are from Cyrodiil and 13 are from Imperial city....that is 59. So I am short just 1. But I can't figure out which one. In the achievements it only shows that I am missing the 3 sets of alliance shards plus one that is a mountain top shard.

So anyone able to tell me where that one extra shard is? Is it part of a quest? According to this page I have all of them except for Cyrodiil and Imperial City

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Skyshards

did you check out imperial sewers ? zone under Imperial City.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
    Options
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    haven't been to Cyrodiil or Imperial city or sewers....I don't pvp. But it wouldn't be those since in figuring it out I counted those as part of what I am missing.
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you should be able to see that in your achievement section in game (?).
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    I can see I have completed all the listed achievements for skyshards in all the zones, again except for the 3 alliance zones in cyrodiil, the mountaintop skyshard in cyrodiil which is its own achievement. There are no achievements listed for Imperial City. And there is no mention of the one in wailing prison in the achievement list to know if I got it or not (assuming I skipped the wailing prison intro and went right to alliance start zone which I can't remember if I did or not)
    Options
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭

or.....maybe I skipped the wailing prison? Can you do that, I thought I remember it was an option to skip and you end up starting at the starting zone for your alliance. If that is true I might have done that and so would be short the one skyshard? Which I guess I will never be able to get then.

Is there anyway to go back to tutorial zone? I think i skipped that one as well.
    Options
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
    Options
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    ahhhhh....okay so it looks like I might have taken the option to skip the tutorial and head straight into starter zone which would mean I missed that skyshard and won't ever be able to get it

EDIT: Nope....if you skip the tutorial you are given the skyshard, just tested it. So I am back to square one with no clue what skyshard I am missing. Is there one in the main quest at some point?
    Edited by Rye_Encoke on June 7, 2017 5:09PM
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see I have completed all the listed achievements for skyshards in all the zones, again except for the 3 alliance zones in cyrodiil, the mountaintop skyshard in cyrodiil which is its own achievement. There are no achievements listed for Imperial City. And there is no mention of the one in wailing prison in the achievement list to know if I got it or not (assuming I skipped the wailing prison intro and went right to alliance start zone which I can't remember if I did or not)

IC_Shards.png

I've a few alts that are still just holding stuff, quite certain I skipped tutorial for each of them, and each of them already granted exactly 1 skyshard.

Double check your achieves...one has to be hiding somewhere.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should add some type of traceability for Wailing prison shard, like achievement or some check box somewhere. I did tutorial on one of my chars, but i can't remember if i ever picked it up. So if it is possible to leave the staring area w/o picking up shard, then my char might be out of luck.
    Edit: this would help new players since they would have no idea that they need later in the game.
    Edited by Astarana on June 7, 2017 5:22PM
    Options
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    double checked everything, the only ones I don't have are the cyrodiil and imperial ones, I have all the others. the only one that doesn't have an achieve is the wailing prison, but as you said, if you skip it you are still awarded it, as I have tested it twice and both new chars who skipped tutorial ended up with the skyshard....so I haven't got a clue what is going on

unless granting the wailing prison skyshard to those who skip tutorial is a new thing and implemented fairly recently, in which case maybe this char was never awarded it....but I guess there is no way of finding out since it isn't tracked anywhere
    Edited by Rye_Encoke on June 7, 2017 6:01PM
    Options