The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disguise: Ancestral Moth Priest robe Issue

Insandros
Insandros
✭✭✭✭
Been noticing since i got that disguise in a crate it's abit odd, as if the rendering on the lower part is being done weird or as if starting from the waiste the robe actualy scale the texture leaving it in a low-res kinda way. Simple isuse no big deal, but just felt like reporting it, i know you guys are occupied a lot reading the 1 000 000 threads about the same bug being reported but i felt like changing you day's reading a bit :P I can live with my cool Warden Druide having a low-res robe :) The problem might be on my side. :) Here's screenshot.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/nb0pfdkgtp8olw0/robe.jpg#

EDIT: OM'G i just realised i look like Jesus on that picture :P
Edited by Insandros on June 6, 2017 4:12PM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's actually a costume. Disguises are items in the inventory.
    Specifically this is the "Moth Priest" costume, to make it easier for everyone to understand and the devs to find.
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's actually a costume. Disguises are items in the inventory.
    Specifically this is the "Moth Priest" costume, to make it easier for everyone to understand and the devs to find.

I'm sure they would know what i was talking about, specialy with a screenshot, i'm sure it takes them more than costume or disguise robe to confuse them. :) Since my game is in french, it's in the collections subsections names « Déguisements » which can translate as Disguises as well. But thanks to clarify it in case people wouldn''t recognise it. :)