The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase: June 2017"

• Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    we have 5th of june
    where is my new Robe + mount pls ?

pc/eu
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    June 6, not June 5.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    oh i was pretty sure i´d read 5th.
    dammit another day to wait. :s
    this month is really the best stuff so far <3
    pc/eu
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »

It was June 5, until today when they realized that they had a mistake in their announcement and changed it to June 6. :smile:
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

It was June 5, until today when they realized that they had a mistake in their announcement and changed it to June 6. :smile:
    It has always been June 6th for the official release. I logged it in my calendar when Morrowind was originally announced earlier this year. No mistake in their announcement I have seen ..... Have a link ?????.

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Let's hope it won't be that bad. Pray to the three (or the eight). Zenimax, prove to me that it was wrong to doubt you! <3

I am actually really amazed by the fact that the Dwemer spider is 3000 crowns, yet at the same time a lot better in quality than any other mount I have seen - so much that I actually start to think that 3000 crowns is a very good (not cheap, but not overly expensive) deal. I would have loved some steam but the red glow is just as great and has no potential to be as annoying as the storm-atronach-themed mounts. Good job Zenimax!
    Now don't over do it on the Tel Galen price tag and you can consider me a very happy customer : D
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »

It has always been June 6th for the official release. I logged it in my calendar when Morrowind was originally announced earlier this year. No mistake in their announcement I have seen ..... Have a link ?????.

The Crown Store Showcase mistakenly said that they would be putting out the robe and mount on June 5. It has been corrected.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 7, 2017 1:14AM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to get the Telvanni Wizard-Lord Robe but first I would like to see how it dyes. It is kinda expensive for me to just buy it blindly. Would someone be so kind to post some pics of it dyed different colors, if it is not too much bother?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.