The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Defeat Primate Artorius - Dark Brotherhood DLC

LanaCroft92
jwvf6waqvj6p.jpg
Playing on my Xbox one, everything has been smooth including the rest of Dark Brotherhood quest, however everytime I get into battle I'm able to kill at least one npc and then Artorius makes his first move and the game freezes... EVERYTIME!! Frustrating! And when I load back onto the game it makes out I died so I've used at least 4 soul gems in the hope it would work!
I wanted to finish all the dlc stuff ready for ESO Morrowind! Sort it out please!!!
Edited by LanaCroft92 on May 29, 2017 2:00PM
  • x_Demogorgon_x
    Still hasn't fixed.... I'm having same problem and it's pissing me off...
  • LanaCroft92
    I left it a day or so and when I went into the battle I put it in first person, as I read when he freezes time not to look at the animation but rather look away or towards the floor after I did that the first time it seemed to work fine and I completed it.
    Still frustrating as I had to restart what whole bit.
    But give that a try as it worked for me and I kept having issues
    :smile:
    Edited by LanaCroft92 on June 5, 2017 6:39PM