Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Lollygaggers - light role-play, social and party guild

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
Greetings potential Lollygagger!

Our motto is "play your way; be nice; bring sweetrolls." :smile: With about 100 members currently, we are close-knit and consider all our fellow guild-mates as friends.

If you're looking for music and dancing, beauty contests, role-play at the Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine, and general derping for all the family, please drop us a line! We pride ourselves on embracing quirky characters and travelling at the pace of the slowest player (as our Skyrim-themed name would suggest). New and veteran players are equally welcome within our ranks, as we believe everyone has something to offer and something to gain by playing together. We share resources freely, craft sets for each other, and offer bites whenever we are able.

Want to know more? Check out our website: fnbrown.wix.com/thelollygaggers
Think you might want to join? Please email @petalpower (that's me!) in-game.

Best wishes in all your future adventures,
Valky
Edited by LioraValkyrie on June 10, 2017 9:44AM
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

your guild sounds great, I'll e-mail you right when I log in. :smile:
    I'm a casual yet dedicated player that enjoys playing my own builds, which often leads to problems, there are lots of people that accept only meta builds. I also enjoy wandering around, enjoying the scenery and generaly playing at a slower pace.
    I spent 1,5 years finishing all quests while listening to all of them.

I've been in the game since beta, but I never found a guild where I would fit with this attitude and that would last longer than two months before going permanently silent. According to your website, I might fit right in with you, so I hope we're looking at a long lasting friendship :smile:
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Dragon_Tale
    Dragon_Tale
    Soul Shriven
    This looks perfect for me!
  • arianaalbano
    arianaalbano
    Soul Shriven
    I spent 1,5 years finishing all quests while listening to all of them.

This part right here made my day. I guess I am not the only one who pays closer attention to some of the quest lines :smiley:
    Edited by arianaalbano on December 12, 2016 2:14PM
    IG - Goriyo
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dragon_Tale has someone contacted you for your ingame name or username yet? I haven't seen anyone join though I did send a note to @LioraValkyrie, who was in veteran Maelstrom at the time. If not just message me and I'll find someone to invite you.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Dragon_Tale
    Dragon_Tale
    Soul Shriven
    cyberjanet wrote: »
    @Dragon_Tale has someone contacted you for your ingame name or username yet? I haven't seen anyone join though I did send a note to @LioraValkyrie, who was in veteran Maelstrom at the time. If not just message me and I'll find someone to invite you.

Not yet :(
  • asuryanb16_ESO
    asuryanb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! Is the guild still active? :)

I sent an ingame mail to @LioraValkyrie (my userID is @Queen_Asuryan ) some days ago, but got no reply. Waiting to hear from you :)

• cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild is still active. I haven't seen @LioraValkyrie online for a couple of days though. I will alert someone when I'm next online.
  • MissFairy
    MissFairy
    ✭✭
    This guild sounds like a lot of fun i would love to join ^^,
  • krollerupb16_ESO
    OOoooh, sounds interesting. This one thinks he might like to join. ;) I'll try whisper @LioraValkyrie in game, or else you can try whisper me on @RaxnaTT.

Rax
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liora has taken back control of this guild, so everything is back to normal, methinks.
  • Cacco91
    Cacco91
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! I would really like to join but it seems that I cannot find LyoraValkyrie on the server! (I'm sure I am playing in the EU server though)
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, @LioraValkyrie just changed his username in-game. I think it's @petalpower now. I can send you an invite when maintenance is over though.
    Edited by cyberjanet on June 5, 2017 9:19AM
  • Cacco91
    Cacco91
    Soul Shriven
    That would be cool! Thank you!