Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Netch's Touch Set. Am I missing something?

PokeMaule
PokeMaule
✭✭
So in short I'm making two new builds one of which is a Mag Sorc. So as you do you check online for build ideas etc. I came across Alcasts build using Netch's touch.
https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-build-pve/

Set looked awesome
2 piece Spell Crit
3 piece Max Magicka
4 piece Spell Damage
5 piece 400 spell damage to shock abilities.

So off I went farming away and finally got a piece and that's when I noticed the actual set in real life has a different 2 piece bonus. Max health as seen below.
http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Light+Armor+Sets

WT actual F? Am i been stupid and missing something really simple like this is a buff to the set for Morrowind? I'm on Xbox so is this a PC only version? A really old pre nerfed version? as I only started playing after 1T. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated and also is it worth still continuing to farm as I have a full Necro set already 5 armour, 3 jewellery and 2 sharp staves. I just thought I'd do a non pet build but it may not be worth it now.
Edited by PokeMaule on June 5, 2017 4:02AM
Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nets Touch set has been modified on PC in last updates, changing health for crits

It went from uninteresting set to very good set for lighting based builds
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The change is coming with Morrowind, no reason to get dramatic about it.
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the clarification guys much appreciation. One last thing I take it the pieces I have are good and I won't need to re farmed? Sorry If I sound dumb but until ESO i'd never played an MMO so a game that "evolves" rather than getting binned for number 2 or the 2017 version is still pretty new to me.
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PokeMaule wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification guys much appreciation. One last thing I take it the pieces I have are good and I won't need to re farmed? Sorry If I sound dumb but until ESO i'd never played an MMO so a game that "evolves" rather than getting binned for number 2 or the 2017 version is still pretty new to me.

No need to refarm
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overrated set
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Overrated set

What do you propose instead for non pet sorcerer build ?
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @Morgul667 thanks for the straight answers :smiley:
    And yeah agreed if you have an alternative do tell.
    I'm trying to keep my options open hence I farmed Necro too. If I don't like one a few tweeks and i'm Tamriels Dr Doolittle.
    Basically trying to get more time in Trials and stam builds are less and less of a requirement unless you are tanking. So a sorc and Mag DK are getting built both with trials in mind.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule