Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Gear help for magpika tempalr

Pugnado
Pugnado
I have recently joined back eso and basically missed the whole homestead update so I'm in need of help with what gear I can use so I can farm amberplasm, moondancer and to be able to do malestrom arena, crafted sets or buyable sets preferably as I literally only have outdated pvp sets, this is just until I get the best sets I'm console so don't have morrowind just yet buy i'm just going to use this for a little bit until I get better sets.

thanks for any help
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean in game help or information?

If in game, what's your gamertag?

If information, whatcha need to know?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    Information my bad, well I've been away from the game for a while so i've basically missed the whole homestead update etc and I just need a decent setup to see me through til I get better sets, I've decided I'm going to run my templar to get these, crafted gear will be preferable as I don't have access to other sets what you get through group dungeons, I'm looking to farm amberplasm and other sets, so what's the best bet for me at the moment?

thanks
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    you have the internet you should look some builds up yourself. plus itll be good practice for the next time you need build information.
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    If you're not going to be helpful why waste your time and comment pal?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted sets that's always good are: Julianos for DMG, seducer for sustain, I like Alchemist but it's not generally recommended.

TBS is still very solid too.

I'm juli is prob the easiest solid set to get
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran vMSA a long time with Kagrenacs (5/5), Willpower (3/3; Juwelry), Grotharr (2/2) and vMSA Staffs (1Healingstaff precise trait and Infernostaff sharpened trait) and this setup worked very well with full damage.
    After Morrorwind i run with this:
    Julianos (5/5), Willpower (3/3; Juwelry), Grotharr (2/2) and vMSA Staffs (1Healingstaff precise trait and Lightningstaff sharpened trait) no matter of sustain and just full damage again.
    It works very good too, when you miss magicka, you do heavy attacks and your burstdamage can reach more then 40k DPS.
    The simple trick in vMSA: If you need much damage, you dont have much pressure on you and just few situations with more then 2-3 enemies same time against you.
    Without Grotharr and vMSA staffs, you can make a set like Torugs (3/3) or Julianos (3/3) or another. Just take a look which 3parts craftable set you prefer to have good startsetup.
    I have only 800 magickareg for example in vMSA ;)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • thomas1970b16_ESO
    thomas1970b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Google.