The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Latency Issues since the last maintenance?

Acer
Acer
✭✭✭
Ever since the last maintenance, my latency has been extremely inconsistent and spiking into 999+ every ten seconds or so. Some moments I get a minute or so of relief but most of the time, any action that isn't moving, like interacting with stuff or attacking, takes several seconds to register, making the game completely unplayable. I've already checked my internet connection and it's fine, in fact, I was playing just fine yesterday, no crazy latency spikes or anything, up until when the server got taken down for maintenance. I live in Brazil, if that affects anything.
  • Acer
    Acer
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing? My issue hasn't been resolved yet and I still hear from many friends that they are having the same latency issues.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue, but intermittently. As you say, it was when reacting with things, although only a couple of seconds rather than several.

Touch wood yesterday seemed OK.
  • Aionna
    Aionna
    ✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    I had the same issue, but intermittently. As you say, it was when reacting with things, although only a couple of seconds rather than several.

Touch wood yesterday seemed OK.

Same here, I play in EU server.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I honestly blame warden abilities for at least part of it, it's a lot of extra animations. And so far my worst spikes have been running a dungeon with a warden and pvp against warden groups.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here but not sure this is the server or me ;/
  • Zanzei
    Zanzei
    Soul Shriven
    Same, checked with tracert and ping commands in CMD as well. Connecting to www.elderscrollsonline.com gives me a request timed out error..
  • Zarathustra333
    Ever since Morrowind dropped I get HUGE random lag spikes and crashes all the time. Same with a lot of my guildies. Game has become nearly unplayable. Any other games like ESO worth considering?