The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dedicated Trial Team wanted. (This is not a guild)

PokeMaule
PokeMaule
✭✭
Hi all,
I am looking to create an Xbox one EU dedicated Trials team. As the title suggests this is not a guild. What I am looking for is 12 dedicated players who will run regular trials together. I run a small social guild and am in 2 vet trial guilds and these have been great for some things but still getting those really well organised raids together is a struggle. A lot of the time it ends up with people not turning up or sitting about for an hour and half while someone swaps character then shout out after shout out for replacements etc. What I would like is for players who are interested to get in touch and who are willing to dedicate a few hours a couple of days per week to run trials together.
The idea of this is simple. The more the team runs together the better they will get. The end game gear that we all want and need will be obtained easier. Trials will range from multiple normal runs for gear farms and of course running Vet to get firstly clears then scores. Then aiming to top leader boards.

All I ask from anyone interested is
A mic is essential
2 classes preferred or at least be well on the way to getting a second build ready
No hot heads or screamers (wipes will happen)
A willingness to take advice and give advice.
Gear farming outside of the trial may be required (I am still doing it for some builds too)
Be ok with passing on loot. The aim here is that the main roles get their end game gear first then we can look at our alts. You give up that VO ring for example and when that sharpened moondancer straff drops you are first on the list.
Turn up with supplies - soul gems, repair kits, potions and food etc.
Lastly turn up on time when a raid is arranged. This will be pre arranged and not shout outs at the last minute.

Please leave me a message here or contact me directly via xbox and I will contact you back for a chat.
Then hopefully there will be a group on Xbox to finally shout about.

I currently have a DK Tank and 3 DPS - Magblade, Mag Sorc and Stam Sorc)
Edited by PokeMaule on June 2, 2017 3:10AM
Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    inv GT : Nexus Emperor
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @Nexus_Emperor thanks for responding. I'll be in touch via xbox for a chat.
    Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
    Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
    Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
    Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
    Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp